Explain your Avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Explain your Avatar

I really hope i will get my birthday wish soon in september..

I'm begging robert to give me onemore puppy so our charlie can have company and not be bored when i go to work

If i bother him a lot and start being annoying he'll give up son

Lets go everybody..start sending him pm-s about it

Name:  454946982f811c83d58783c57becc93e.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  31.0 KB

Comment

You are evil!
      ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Robert, didn't some loving husband you know say something about "a happy wife is a happy husband"

Joey
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          Robert, didn't some loving husband you know say something about "a happy wife is a happy husband"

Joey
          In that case it sounds like there should be a puppy on the way.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Name:  9d8faa91c3082e752df82080fcc8ccec.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  123.9 KB

charlie got bitten in the middle of the night..took him to the vet,got injection,collar and spray..poor thing cannot walk up the stairs..he doesn't know how with the collar

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
              Name:  9d8faa91c3082e752df82080fcc8ccec.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  123.9 KB

charlie got bitten in the middle of the night..took him to the vet,got injection,collar and spray..poor thing cannot walk up the stairs..he doesn't know how with the collar

Bitten by what????
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

LOL. I just pm'ed her with the same question

Zeljka just answer here.

Joey
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I don't know if he got bitten or if he just had a hot spot ..The vet said those 2 things..she said

1) shave the part where he itches
                  2) give him the injection
                  3) spray for the home care

When she got back with him she just handed him to me and said all done..they were so busy that id din't have a chance to ask her if he got bit or just a hot spot.

Hot spot..example..he has a normal itch,and then just keeps itching and itching and it gets irritated..and he wont stop itching..that's a hot spot

I personly didn't find any bite but that s also an option...poor thing isn't moving at all..

He will be better..he is my little buttefly

Comment

Zeljka,

Charlie will learn how to function with his collar on soon enough. I use to raise and train English Springer Spaniels for hunting. I had a female who was extremely hyper and loved tennis balls. She got a foxtail in her spine which got infected and she had to wear a collar so she would not play with her wound where the drain tube came out. At first she could not figure out how to pickup a tennis ball with her collar on. Within the first few hours she learned she could run really fast and scoop the ball in the air with her collar and then catch the ball in her mouth. The wound took several months to heal and she wore out her collars about every two weeks scooping up tennis balls.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Zeljka,

Charlie will learn how to function with his collar on soon enough. I use to raise and train English Springer Spaniels for hunting. I had a female who was extremely hyper and loved tennis balls. She got a foxtail in her spine which got infected and she had to wear a collar so she would not play with her wound where the drain tube came out. At first she could not figure out how to pickup a tennis ball with her collar on. Within the first few hours she learned she could run really fast and scoop the ball in the air with her collar and then catch the ball in her mouth. The wound took several months to heal and she wore out her collars about every two weeks scooping up tennis balls.

Mark
                      You use to go hunting? Hope you didn't hunt the bunnies ..we have one..

Charlie is doing better..he kinda takes advatage of us..so we overpamper him..he used to be spoiled and now he is a spoiled brat

He gets whatever he wants

He is my little butterfly

Comment

Sept 3, 2007 10:10 a.m. Self explanitory!
                        ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

lol,

good one

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            LOL. I just pm'ed her with the same question

Zeljka just answer here.

Joey
                            I don't think it was a hot spot...checked his body today..and has tiny crusts..yucky...attached to the skin....

going to the vet now...to see what is going on..

Think it was petsmart..thursday afternnoon took him to petsmart for grooming ..he was fine until friday 2 am...woke up and itchy...begining to wonder if the scissors were disinfected...think it is some bacterial infection....

I'm so mad at stupid petsmart....

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                              I don't think it was a hot spot...checked his body today..and has tiny crusts..yucky...attached to the skin....

going to the vet now...to see what is going on..

Think it was petsmart..thursday afternnoon took him to petsmart for grooming ..he was fine until friday 2 am...woke up and itchy...begining to wonder if the scissors were disinfected...think it is some bacterial infection....

I'm so mad at stupid petsmart....
                              Used to take my 2 Persians for grooming there but no more after the ringworm incident.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                Used to take my 2 Persians for grooming there but no more after the ringworm incident.
                                Are you serious?

Now you honeslty scared me...

I have to switch groomers...tried to do it by myself 4 months ago..bought the whole kit....

I messed up his face , he looked like a mad pitbull

So i stopped playing with a shaver

The vet gave me antibiotis today and said he got the bacterial infection

Poor thing is sick again

Comment

Working...
                                X