Explain your Avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Explain your Avatar

oldslowchevy I could hire you as a hit man.

Here's me wearing a foot bootie on my head for protection

Remember, being sanitary is priority one!
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
      i just wonder if this same game would have been accepted more if it was bin ladden and the taliban, and the fact that i am an african american jew makes me laugh when i read all the comments saying in a round about way that i am a racist. i belive that for the past there years that i have been here i have proven that i am not.
      My bad fo shizzle my nizzle.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

are you sure you're not one of the blues brothers.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

no shades...
          Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

Comment

My Avatar is the best dog ever! He is a Siberian Husky named Lance and as you can see loves the snow.
            Help me make Wishes Come True!
            Support the Make-A-Wish Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by cory7 View Post
              My Avatar is the best dog ever! He is a Siberian Husky named Lance and as you can see loves the snow.
              My brother has one named Rocky! 6 1/2 and the energy level of a puppy.

He wasn't crazy about the move from Chicago to Houston I think it is a little too warm for him and no snow. He lives in front of a floor fan
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                My brother has one named Rocky! 6 1/2 and the energy level of a puppy.

He wasn't crazy about the move from Chicago to Houston I think it is a little too warm for him and no snow. He lives in front of a floor fan
                Wow! Houston has to be rough for a Husky. Lance has been loving the snow especially this winter!
                Help me make Wishes Come True!
                Support the Make-A-Wish Foundation

Comment

You older guys remember the show my 3 sons? Well this is my 3 sons and I carry the photo next to my drivers license in my wallet.

Mark
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-10-2010, 08:30 PM.
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    You older guys remember the show my 3 sons? Well this is my 3 sons and I carry the photo next to my drivers license in my wallet.

Mark
                    I was asked for an explanation of the young men in my Avatar. From left to right:

Jon - My youngest son is a California Highway Patrol Officer. He is also a member of the CHP Color Guard and a CHP Training Officer.

Jared - My middle son was a Los Angeles police officer until last month. Jared is now a helicopter pilot flying out to the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.

Jaysen - My oldest son is an Apache Helicopter pilot in the US Army. With his recent promotion to Major he is now a primary attack helicopter observer/trainer at the National Iraqi Training Center.

Mark

Comment

I was asked for an explanation of the young men in my Avatar. From left to right:

Jon - My youngest son is a California Highway Patrol Officer. He is also a member of the CHP Color Guard and a CHP Training Officer.

Jared - My middle son was a Los Angeles police officer until last month. Jared is now a helicopter pilot flying out to the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.

Jaysen - My oldest son is an Apache Helicopter pilot in the US Army. With his recent promotion to Major he is now a primary attack helicopter observer/trainer at the National Iraqi Training Center.

Mark
                      They look like babies in the picture. You made me go look at my brother's old Air Force picture. He looks like a baby too, playing dress up.
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

They look like babies in the picture. You made me go look at my brother's old Air Force picture. He looks like a baby too, playing dress up.
                        They are babies, my babies.

I believe the photo is three years old so the oldest would have been 32-years old and the youngest would have been 28-years old.

Mark

Comment

They are babies, my babies.

I believe the photo is three years old so the oldest would have been 32-years old and the youngest would have been 28-years old.

Mark
                          In that case, they just take after Brenda. My brother was only 17 in his photo.
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

In that case, they just take after Brenda. My brother was only 17 in his photo.
                            LOL-Brenda will appreciate your post. She is always so worried that she looks too old. I tell her even though she is much older than me (3-months) she still looks more like my daughter than my wife. I guess that is one of the perks of marrying a trophy wife.

Mark

Comment

LOL-Brenda will appreciate your post. She is always so worried that she looks too old. I tell her even though she is much older than me (3-months) she still looks more like my daughter than my wife. I guess that is one of the perks of marrying a trophy wife.

Mark
                              She is still a kid. Besides you guys started having kids when you were like 10
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

She is still a kid. Besides you guys started having kids when you were like 10
                                Isn't it odd that you have a husband who will never grow up and I have a wife who will never grow up? I don't know about you but I would not change mine for the wealth of the world.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X