X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Explain your Avatar

This is the face I make when talking to customers.

Being in service, I always get a song and dance. My car broke down last week, I'm a single parent and the father doesn't pay support, blah blah blah.

I'm not your counselor or priest just tell me where the clean out is.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Dick Fuld

Former CEO of Lehman Bros.

I have reasons not to smile right now..lol.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

• What is an avatar?

Hello:

Hope I am welcome?

I was looking for the introduction thread and can't find it.

I was watching this forum for a long time and just wanted to see a few pictures I could not get into. You guys have some pretty cool pictures and jokes too. That Garager sure can tell jokes. I'm going to see if he'll work my next Stone Man's Christmas party.

Most people refer to me as the Stone Man. I don't see a section for stone people in this forum. Is there one?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3566da83ab2c53e27773408094d4d137.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	4629

No explanation needed

Comment

A perfect picture of my 2 year old daughter doing her two favorite things; eating and getting away as she crawls over the child gate she knocked down. Caryn

Comment

Kilroy, synonymous with anonymous.
              Kilroy was here!

Comment

ummmmm its me, i know scary isnt it
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

A pair of trail running shoes from I race I did a few years ago.

Comment

I was on a mission trip in Arizona with a group of craftsmen from my church, and my electrician buddy thought it would be funny to label my rough-in work. hehe.

Comment

Mine is the logo from the movie "12 Monkeys", a truly bizarre motion picture. Chosen only because I am a truly bizarre person. Brad Pitt is in it, and plays a total whacko. And then there's Bruce Willis, and David Morse, and Madeleine Stowe (yum), etc, etc.

Comment

A picture from a hot air balloon ride in Napa Valley, CA a couple of years ago. The shot is looking up inside the balloon and the flame is from the burner. The heat from the burner was unbelievable!
                        spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

My avatar is a M29 Finnish field kitchen I restored a number of years ago. It was used by Finnish forces on the Russian front from 1939 to 44. Some preliminary information has it being used in the Maaselka area of the Finnish Soviet front. It is possible that a particular soldier my have been served from this field kitchen. His name was Lauri Torni. He was highly decorated for actions behind enemy(Russian) lines. He emigrated to the U.S and enlisted in the U.S army . He changes his name to Larry Thorne. He was a Green beret and died in Laos on his second tour. If you have seen the movie the Green Berets with John Wayne it was based on Robin Moores book by the same name. It has been suggested that Larry Thorne was the inspiration for the main character.
                          Anyhow I make a mean chili or pea soup. It has a 200 litre stainless steel double wall pot that can feed 300 or more people. It takes an hour to get it to full boil and I have it running on propane. I have had it up in Marquette Michigan in 2005 and many other events here and around Toronto Canada. Tero T

Comment

Its my company logo

Comment

My dog Rosie!

Attached Files
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Tell you wut... it's the REAL Americun flag.
                                Git 'er done!
                                Americun Dream... Got me a fridge, TV and a wife and all three work.

Comment

Working...
                                X