Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Explain your Avatar

my son and his best shirt.
    Last edited by seanny deep; 08-08-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

My avatar is my ugly mug in the stands watching spring training.

Comment

Mine is clearly a ninja. He just broke in your house and stole your valuables. And he replaced your old cast iron sewer line without digging up your yard. I know... you're angry and filled with joy at the same time. Bad pipe ninja... bad..

On a more serious note, my dad and I were starting up a trench-less pipe repair/replacement company and we didn't have any good ideas for a name. As a joke I said, "What about .. the Pipe Ninjas? We can replace or repair your damaged or broken pipe without digging up your yard? It's like we were never there... like a true ninja." He thought the idea was terrible, but I kinda liked it. It's a little corny, but I think people would remember it you know? Like that stupid Geico insurance gecko. SO, that is why there is a ninja on the homepage of our website, and why there is a ninja as my Avatar! ^_^
        Rochester Excavating, A ninja is on our webpage, making it awesomer than yours...

Comment

This is just me as a kid. lol
          - Did you hear that someone broke into the local police station and stole the toilet? The cops have nothing to go on…

Comment

Hello every one, my name is bazyli milston and i want to share my all experience of supply products. Any one can give me right advice to learn more about Supply line and i like to give my experience knowledge with some one. I have uploaded my avatar about Supply line.

Comment

Hot chick, with big boobs shooting a bow. What more could a man want???

__________________________________________________ _____________________
              "I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent
              Chuck Dee - AKA Chris
              Keller vet
              Last edited by ChuckDee; 04-12-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I’m still waiting for the designer to finish my new logo so I may be using that soon.

Comment

i decided to use this one it explains my opinion of microsoft lately
                  the one i was thinking of using at first was not very appropriate.
                  Last edited by gnuuser; 04-07-2013, 11:56 AM.
                  shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStan View Post
                    My avatar is my ugly mug in the stands watching spring training.
                    My ugly mug has been photographed in the stands watching spring training for 20 years.

David

Comment

savage 30 mag....traded it to a fella, 3 years later he brought it back, said he was afraid of it...kicks like a mule
                      it looks lie he never took it out of the box....
                      i reload a lot of different calibers..6.5x55, 30 m 1 carbine, 8mm, 30/06/ 30/30. 308 and shoot a lot
                      sigpic
                      30+ years as a plumber
                      6 years in the Air Force

Comment

It's me out metal detecting finding what I like finding best GOLD
                        just after I found the ring that I'm holding some hot college chick asks if she can take my pic, I said sure if you'll do a short video clip with my camera for the metal detecting forum.
                        Last edited by giant056; 04-07-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X