X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Explain your Avatar

Some people would be shocked to know that I have a electrified personality! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jamie d View Post
      Some people would be shocked to know that I have a electrified personality! LOL
      Putting metal objects in the receptacle can cause that.....

Comment

It's just me on my favorite non-woodworking tool.

Comment

I like cheese, Badger football, cheese, Badger basketball, cheese, Badger hockey, cheese and Badger soccer.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

KRS - I liked that pick, that one is not me but when I was younger, My dad whooped me for doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              I like cheese, Badger football, cheese, Badger basketball, cheese, Badger hockey, cheese and Badger soccer.
              i knew you were cheesy lol
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Red beard (actually has some white in it now) and somewhat red neck; like to tip one once in a while, and use the 'puter to get here.
                Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Started out as a member of one of the sites in my sig line, now I am one of the moderators of it. A member made the wanted poster of me so thats what I use.
                  info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

mine is my 2nd bloodhound that i use for search & rescue and to help the local police.

and a very nice pet
                    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      Newman, I own the p226 in 9mm. Second in line only to my colt 1911 in order of preferance. Unfortunately I havent shot it in 2 years

Josh
                      Josh,
                      I'm partial to Sig arms. Can't beat the accuracy or quality.
                      What collection would be complete without at least one 1911? Gotta love 'em...
                      I've been eyeing the Sig 1911

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post

HA!!!! there ait's no "R" in saw!!!! lol sorry i could not help myself.
                        No, I'm quite sure there is, at least that's how it's pronounced...

Comment

mine is beaver tech...dont bother asking cuz I have no clue myself, I found this thought it looked cool and here it is as my avatar
                          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

This is a pick of our favourite hen . . . Red. Two summers ago she walked right up to da missus, who was sitting on the ground, and looked right into the digital camera.

Red passed away last fall
                            The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

Comment

Years ago, I was watching some MTV video and these three gals
                              were dancing on the edge of the Los Angeles river bed, they were wearing white wigs and the video was filmed in blue sepia tone, I have an interest in photography/old buildings and I went to Los Angeles for the first time, I took the train from San Diego and walked around until my feet had blisters on them, I walked by an old movie theatre
                              which was converted to a jewelry store and this sweating sleazy guy who was on some type of drug was leaning outside of the store's doors, smoking a cigar and this song was pumping throught the speakers hanging from the marquee, it was odd and surreal, I thought of those gals and that image always stuck in my head. While the original video is no longer available, a different version can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EwrJ0C5ec
                              Last edited by jaco; 02-25-2007, 01:40 AM. Reason: Why, I'm an editor of course!

Comment

I surf, have since I was three. Dad shaped surfboards and carpentry for a living, hence the interest in woodworking and surfing. Maybe one day I'll satisfy both interests and shape a balsa board. The logon is from the fact that my first car was a RoadRunner.
                                BTW, the day that photo was taken, the water was 46 and the air was 34. (F)
                                Last edited by Roadrunner; 03-31-2007, 07:15 AM. Reason: changed avatar
                                Only a surfer knows the feeling. Billabong ca. 1985 or so

Comment

Working...
                                X