Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Explain your Avatar

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    Part of the problems with this Thread is once we change our Avatar the post makes no sense. Because of that I will attach a jpeg of my Avatar to be clear,

This Avatar which I ran for a while shows 10 of our 13 grandkids sitting on my Kingpin and my Sports Cruiser

Mark
    Hey Mark,

My hubby looooves the bikes,i like the little ones on them,beautiful family Mark.

Rob's avatar is my home country Croatia(europe)seaside.

Mrs.WC
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

This is my current Avatar. It is a massive rock on my property which the locals call Birthday Rock. The Rock has a creek running on the opposite side as this view and people cross the creek to write their names on the rock on their birthday. To give you an idea of it's size the building in front of it is a 1,400 sq ft. building.

Mark
      Attached Files
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        Hey Mark,
        Mark.

Rob's avatar is my home country Croatia(europe)seaside.

Mrs.WC
        Yes I believe it is Dubrovnik?

I had posted it was Heaven on Earth when Robert first posted it. Wasn't it George Bernard Shaw who said something like "If you ever want to see Heaven on Earth visit Dubrovnik." It must be great to be from such a place.

My son and his wife spent a little time there (R&R) while he was stationed in Bosnia and Kosovo.

Mark

I stand corrected he said "If you want to see Heaven on Earth, come to Dubrovnik."
        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-21-2007, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Yes I believe it is Dubrovnik?

I had posted it was Heaven on Earth when Robert first posted it. Wasn't it George Bernard Shaw who said something like "If you ever want to see Heaven on Earth visit Dubrovnik." It must be great to be from such a place.

My son and his wife spent a little time there (R&R) while he was stationed in Bosnia and Kosovo.

Mark

I stand corrected he said "If you want to see Heaven on Earth, come to Dubrovnik."
          Yes it is dubrovnik.It is gorgeous over there.We are planning the trip somewhere next year since my parents are coming this year.
          Hope your son and his wife like it while they were thereHope they were there during the good times

Mrs.WC
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            Yes it is dubrovnik.It is gorgeous over there.We are planning the trip somewhere next year since my parents are coming this year.
            Hope your son and his wife like it while they were thereHope they were there during the good times

Mrs.WC
            That's great I understand Robert will be working on a Commercial for Plumbers Crack while he is in Dubrovnik.

Mark

Comment

I am from the Ocean State, need I say more.
              THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

mine is a holdover from when i was a SCUBA instructor

just can't seem to find one PC enough for most forums

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Here is my new Avatar. This is my Victory Hammer which has a 100 CI motor, 6-speed transmission and a 250mm rear tire.

Yes it is fast and fun.

Mark
                  Attached Files

Comment

Okay because it is pet day I have added my cat as my Avatar
                    Attached Files

Comment

Okay Pet Day is over so I have gone back to motorcycles. The Black Victory Vegas behind the Red bike is one of my bikes. There is something unusual about the Red bike but I will wait to see to see who notices it.

Mark
                      Attached Files

Comment

No windshield? Hard for me to tell with the small image... Of course I dont know much about bikes either ;-)

Comment

Made by Jesse James perhaps?

Yes, the pic. is rather small.
                          Last edited by garager; 06-28-2007, 09:37 PM.
                          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Wow Jesse James was so close yet so far away. The owner owns a Jesse James custom bike but that bike was wrecked and in Florida. This bike is sitting at Gladstone’s restaurant on PCH in Malibu, California.

The unique part of this bike is its enormous size. If you look at the distance between the front cylinder and the down tubes (front of the frame) you will see a gapping hole. That is not suppose to be there but is there because the frame is stretched. Now look at the bottom of the photo to see how far out the front controls are. This is a custom built Titan which was built for 7’1” Shaquille O’Neal.

Although Shaq loves attention he cannot ride alone because of the attention he gets. He is friends with my middle son so when he wants to ride we sometimes go along to keep him company. My guess is Josh is the tallest one among us and even Josh could not sit on the seat of that bike with his feet on the controls.

Mark

Comment

Wow Jesse James was so close yet so far away. The owner owns a Jesse James custom bike but that bike was wrecked and in Florida. This bike is sitting at Gladstone’s restaurant on PCH in Malibu, California.

The unique part of this bike is its enormous size. If you look at the distance between the front cylinder and the down tubes (front of the frame) you will see a gapping hole. That is not suppose to be there but is there because the frame is stretched. Now look at the bottom of the photo to see how far out the front controls are. This is a custom built Titan which was built for 7’1” Shaquille O’Neal.

Although Shaq loves attention he cannot ride alone because of the attention he gets. He is friends with my middle son so when he wants to ride we sometimes go along to keep him company. My guess is Josh is the tallest one among us and even Josh could not sit on the seat of that bike with his feet on the controls.

Mark
                              I would have starred for a whole lifetime and stil wouldn't get it
                              sigpic

Robert

Comment

Plumberscrack is now my movie making/director star, so this is in honor of him.

Ok, so I lied, I thought it was a funny picture so I'm going to use it for a while. The original picture his hands are moving up and down scratching his buttocks, but it wouldn't move in here, I must have done something wrong in downloading it the picture.

You can stop cussing now p.c.
                                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X