Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Explain your Avatar

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Drink a gallon of milk within an hr and keep it down till the hrs up.
    i could have used the milk on sunday as steve, i and a bunch of electricans had a twinki eating contest. steve won

got milk

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Drink a gallon of milk within an hr and keep it down till the hrs up.
      SACRAMENTO, Calif. - A woman who competed in a radio station’s contest to see how much water she could drink without going to the bathroom died of water intoxication, the coroner’s office said Saturday.
      Jennifer Strange, 28, was found dead Friday in her suburban Rancho Cordova home hours after taking part in the “Hold Your Wee for a Wii” contest in which KDND 107.9 promised a Nintendo Wii video game system for the winner.
      “She said to one of our supervisors that she was on her way home and her head was hurting her real bad,” said Laura Rios, one of Strange’s co-workers at Radiological Associates of Sacramento. “She was crying and that was the last that anyone had heard from her

Comment

KDND should be ordered (court order) to go off the air for holding such a contest. At minimum they should be made to pay all final expences for the funeral, burial and all legal fees of Jennifer and a hefty fine to her family.

People must not go doing stupid things like holding off taking a pee. You can rupture a kidney or your bladder. I hope the news has a good report on just what happened to this poor young lady that gave her life over a totally stupid radio contest. Everyone would be well advised to talk to a good doctor or a registered nurse about this issue. What you hear-read should scare the **** out of you.

Proper hydration is a must, but you also must not flood yourself.

Zeljka, Thanks for posting this. You might copy your post and put it in the safety section too.
        Last edited by Woussko; 08-07-2007, 11:54 AM.

Comment

disclaimer... the milk challenge is only 1 gallon of milk. and yes I won the milk challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            KDND should be ordered (court order) to go off the air for holding such a contest. At minimum they should be made to pay all final expences for the funeral, burial and all legal fees of Jennifer and a hefty fine to her family.

People must not go doing stupid things like holding off taking a pee. You can rupture a kidney or your bladder. I hope the news has a good report on just what happened to this poor young lady that gave her life over a totally stupid radio contest. Everyone would be well advised to talk to a good doctor or a registered nurse about this issue. What you hear-read should scare the **** out of you.

Proper hydration is a must, but you also must not flood yourself.

Zeljka, Thanks for posting this. You might copy your post and put it in the safety section too.

I belive safety section is for the plumbing safety only. I'm sure people know. I just wish people wathing news more often and hear about example:young mom full of life ,seing her picture with a smile, her precious kids and another picture of her funeral,those are the stories that should get people think before they do something that is fun and later turn our deadly.

To all the young people out there,think about your family,parens,the worse thing to your parents is to lose their own child,to out-live them.

Think about before you do something that could be fun.And later turn out to be deadly.

Comment

disclaimer... the milk challenge is only 1 gallon of milk. and yes I won the milk challenge.

What did you win Josh? It better be worht it,If i had so much milk i would be sitting on the toilet for next 30 min.Too much dairy not too god for me

Weird to see you in your casual clothes i told you you look like that casper van dien

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                If i had so much milk i would be sitting on the toilet for next 30 min.Too much dairy not too god for me

Waaaay too much information!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Waaaay too much information!
                  It's a Croatian thing.Say what's on your mind.No sugar thank you.

I think it's Saucey

Comment

Mine is simply the Hamilton Coat of Arms. Genealogy research takes up much of my time now as it has for years and to me the Coat of Arms represents that interest. Eventually, I'll probably change it to something that represents the Woodworker part of me.
                    Last edited by Jim Hamilton; 08-07-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I wish my family had one of those things. Coat of Arms... Crest.. what they are. Pretty cool.

Originally posted by Jim Hamilton View Post
                      Mine is simply the Hamilton Coat of Arms. Genealogy research takes up much of my time now as it has for years and to me the Coat of Arms represents that interest. Eventually, I'll probably change it to something that represents the Woodworker part of me.

Comment

I wish my family had one of those things. Coat of Arms... Crest.. what they are. Pretty cool.
                        Her is one for you, this guy looks like he cam spare a few arms.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                          It's a Croatian thing.Say what's on your mind.No sugar thank you.

I think it's Saucey

Thank you Adam.

I'm glad someone understands me. P-crack is always weird on me

Comment

I just back from Crescent City, CA and this is picture from inside a rotted out redwood. I crawled inside and took the picture straight up. Great place.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              I just back from Crescent City, CA and this is picture from inside a rotted out redwood. I crawled inside and took the picture straight up. Great place.

That is cool. We wanted to go to crescent city. We saw online that it is beautiful but since it is like 12-15 hrs away we went to yosemite instead.

Any pictures ben?

Comment

Here is another picture from the 2005 Victory catalog. I am the lead rider, my daughter Jana is the passenger on the bike behind me and her husband Larry is the last rider in the opposite row.

Mark
                                Attached Files
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X