X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain your Avatar

Ok... just for fun. Post an explanation of your Avatar [The picture that displays next to your name when you post]. Some of you have some weird ones that are hard to figure out.

Mine is my ugly mug from when I was in college. Its pretty much been the same for the 6 years the forum has been up.

Re: Explain your Avatar

Mine was something my kid did on a site that was to do with south park the show. He made it and said it looked like me when I get home from work most days (Dang teenagers......LOL)

Comment

mine is a custom order pair of shoes for my wife, mrs. seat down. so when i get lost in a hardware store she just asks if anyone has seen the guy on her shoe. the other shoe has a toilet with roses coming out of it and the backs say "i love my plumber"

they were made by my buddies college son.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

ummm do i really need to explain mine? .................................... heres your sign
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Until yesterday, mine was a scooter character from a video game (but photochopped the same color as my Vespa LX.) Before that, I had a couple different ones of my '58 MGA. I might have had the WRX on there once, too. Now it is me on my '65 Vespa 180 Super Sport. I like to change 'em up.

On a car forum I'm on, people keep using other member's avatars. *That* gets confusing!

I'm glad OSC explained his, 'cause I was sorta confused about it.
          Steve
          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

if people would keep THERE two cents..... people would have more sense

"THEIR"

Comment

Originally posted by Newman View Post

"THEIR"

heyyyy explain your avatar and stop pointing out my mistakes!!!!! lol

oh well just goes to prove i am not as perfect as i like to belive that i am.
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                heyyyy explain your avatar and stop pointing out my mistakes!!!!! lol

oh well just goes to prove i am not as perfect as i like to belive that i am.
                There's not much to explain really. It's my favorite tool - a Bosch worm drive sawr, well, one of my favorites...
                hell, I love them all

my avatar used to be a Sig-Sauer P226 .357 - my other favorite tool

Comment

Canadian Woodworker = Beaver
                  Added the flag in case the above symbolism was missed
                  I love my beer and my Ridgid tools

Comment

It is just a view of my shop.
                    SSG, U.S. Army
                    Retired
                    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

It's more than just representing a woodworker...my last name is Beaver...
                      - djb
                      Last edited by djb; 02-23-2007, 07:06 AM.
                      sigpic

A Democracy is 2 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Restore the Republic.

Comment

Ummm.... just lazy?

Comment

There's not much to explain really. It's my favorite tool - a Bosch worm drive SAWR, well, one of my favorites...
                          hell, I love them all

HA!!!! there ait's no "R" in saw!!!! lol sorry i could not help myself.
                          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Mine's actually a self-portrait that's become sort of a personal logo over the years. I drew it over 10 years ago using MS Paint and it just sort of stuck with me. A few years back I animated it to use on my website, and that animation later became my standard avatar.

I had longer hair back then...

Comment

Newman, I own the p226 in 9mm. Second in line only to my colt 1911 in order of preferance. Unfortunately I havent shot it in 2 years

Josh

There's not much to explain really. It's my favorite tool - a Bosch worm drive sawr, well, one of my favorites...
                              hell, I love them all

Comment

Working...
                              X