Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh, Ebox Question

Josh,
    I was updating my e-Box and I noticed my vacuum was not listed so I tried to list it and guess what?

The wet/dry vacuums as a group aren't listed. Am I missing something here?
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Re: Josh, Ebox Question

Josh,

What's going on with the E-box stuff. I just checked mine to see what the status of some tools I registered back at the beginning of January, 2007 and see that they are not upgraded to LLSA yet. Worse, I see several of my tools that were previously assigned the LLSA and are now marked as "edited" and the warrenty says 3-years!!!! Somebody's been messin' with the E-Boxes it appears.

I really don't like this new E-Box layout, the old way was very clear. Now it's a bit jumbled and all those catagory columns appear to be more clutter than necessary.

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

Does anyone have their vacuums registered?
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

PhilG,

The shop vacs aren't covered by the LLSA, as they have their own lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. I believe the shop vacs are made by Ridgid/Emerson Electric here in the U.S.

The LLSA is actually a service agreement with TTI (Techtronics International) who manufactures and markets the power tools using the Ridgid name (under a license agreement with Ridgid). I know it's a bit confusing, but it's basically two different companies sharing the Ridgid brand name and the web site. Ridgid-brand shop vacs and plumbing tools are made by Ridgid/Emerson Electric. The power tools are made by TTI using the Ridgid name.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
          PhilG,

The shop vacs aren't covered by the LLSA, as they have their own lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. I believe the shop vacs are made by Ridgid/Emerson Electric here in the U.S.

The LLSA is actually a service agreement with TTI (Techtronics International) who manufactures and markets the power tools using the Ridgid name (under a license agreement with Ridgid). I know it's a bit confusing, but it's basically two different companies sharing the Ridgid brand name and the web site. Ridgid-brand shop vacs and plumbing tools are made by Ridgid/Emerson Electric. The power tools are made by TTI using the Ridgid name.

I hope this helps,

CWS
          See, I thought that eBox's main use was to help keep track of all of your RIDGID tool models and serial numbers regardless of warranty type.
          Phil
          Tools Rule

Comment

Hang tight for a couple months. I think we'll have a system you like.

Originally posted by PhilG. View Post
            See, I thought that eBox's main use was to help keep track of all of your RIDGID tool models and serial numbers regardless of warranty type.

Comment

Working...
            X