X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ridgid stuff "JOSH"

why oh why do we have to go to home depot to find out that ridgid has made new toys for us to play with? frist i found out that ridgid has a new air filter then the 24 volt vac i have even heard that there is a 24 v impact, and the guy in my tool department told me that there will be a replacment for the ts 3650 along with a hybird table sew to be out with in the next 2-4 months as well as many hand held power tools i just want to know why is none of the new tools is on the web site? is ridgid really coming out with a third table saw? also if you can devolage any info can you give a hint of the new tools coming out, or would they just be more updated tools for what is in the line up now? or is all of the new tools just bunk?
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: new ridgid stuff "JOSH"

UPDATED>>> SEE LAST POST

Because someone else is responsible for giving me the updates ;-) If I had it I would post it. I'll try and track this update down for ya.

Josh

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
    why oh why do we have to go to home depot to find out that ridgid has made new toys for us to play with? frist i found out that ridgid has a new air filter then the 24 volt vac i have even heard that there is a 24 v impact, and the guy in my tool department told me that there will be a replacment for the ts 3650 along with a hybird table sew to be out with in the next 2-4 months as well as many hand held power tools i just want to know why is none of the new tools is on the web site? is ridgid really coming out with a third table saw? also if you can devolage any info can you give a hint of the new tools coming out, or would they just be more updated tools for what is in the line up now? or is all of the new tools just bunk?
    Last edited by Josh; 03-29-2007, 10:01 AM.

Comment

ahhhh i see said the blind man
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

If you need a beta tester for that Hybrid TS Josh, let me know and I will send you my address where you can ship one to
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

hey bob that is where i was going with that.oh well just a little late lol.but i would like to know if what i herad was true as i in HD in another town today and i heard roughly the same stuff but the guy there said the ts 2400 was going to discontinued but said that there will be a "cabnet saw" and a new portable. i guess i will keep my eyes on the price to see if they are going to be on sale soon. i just wish i knew it any of this is true. i have heard things before with nothing coming of it before so i guess chances are 50/50.
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

hey bob that is where i was going with that.oh well just a little late lol.but i would like to know if what i herad was true as i in HD in another town today and i heard roughly the same stuff but the guy there said the ts 2400 was going to discontinued but said that there will be a "cabnet saw" and a new portable. i guess i will keep my eyes on the price to see if they are going to be on sale soon. i just wish i knew it any of this is true. i have heard things before with nothing coming of it before so i guess chances are 50/50.
            Chevy-
            I hope you're right. I've heard a rumor that some of the table saws may need to start coming out with riving knives as standard. If Ridgid came out with a hybrid with a "Sawstop" type of feature, it'd sell like crazy.

Comment

oldslow... I shoulda checked up on this one before I posted. The 2 products you listed have been up for a month now on the website. I went and asked why I didnt have the products yet and they said you do.. they are already up

They are under the dual voltage tools section.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Dual-Vol...ools/index.htm

Comment

Josh, I need a small favor. See if you can find out the maximum distance the IR-100 thermometer will read correctly. I need a new one and like the features of the Ridgid, just can't find the usable distance on it. TIA, Dan
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  oldslow... I shoulda checked up on this one before I posted. The 2 products you listed have been up for a month now on the website. I went and asked why I didnt have the products yet and they said you do.. they are already up

They are under the dual voltage tools section.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Dual-Vol...ools/index.htm

yes you are right and i may have jumped the gun but but why are the not under new products? lol my r 3210 worm drive is a new product and has been for a few years now.
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

good point old slow. That hasn't been updated as well as other sections of the site. I'll try and take care of that.

Josh

Comment

I'll see what I can dig up on this one Dan. I know I have played with it around the office and havent run into distance problems. I'll ask the product manager tomorrow.

Josh

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                      Josh, I need a small favor. See if you can find out the maximum distance the IR-100 thermometer will read correctly. I need a new one and like the features of the Ridgid, just can't find the usable distance on it. TIA, Dan

Comment

How about all the other rumors we have been hearing about. A new jointer, new table saws? Can you give us any information about those?

Comment

ahhhh i see said the blind man
                          "to his deaf dumb wife"
                          God Bless You Super Good!!!

Comment

Yo Josh, ever find out anything on the IR-100 for me?
                            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I have been to 3 HD and none of them have the 24V Vac. I asked one store if they would order me one. He said he has no way to order it, I would have to get it on line. Is that true? One of the stores does not have any Max Select tools. Very bad service around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X