WOUSSKO - Take a long vacation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WOUSSKO - Take a long vacation

Thanks OSC ... I like reading your posts.

Comment

OK Wousko! 3 days, no problem. Any longer than 1 week requires permission from Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Woussko needs to have his computer blow up or his ISP service drop him or something else happen so he is forced to leave this forum alone for about a month. Then Woussko might return, but not make so darn much noise anymore.

Woussko needs your ideas on how to make this happen but without property loss. He has one idea that sure would work, but it's not something that normally can be done in the USA.
        What happened to your long vacation?
        the dog

Comment

Hey Dog

It's in the works and I can hardly wait. I really do need it. My howling must slow way down. Look at how long you've been a member and here my counter is higher. If I get to 1000 before one year of membership, Josh has to give me the boot. Make that more like this. He doesn't have to, but should
          Last edited by Woussko; 04-13-2007, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Hey , it sounds like you want a WOUSSKO 'Roasting'. I think with the ingenuity here it can be done on the chat board sometime
            If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Are you asking for a boot in your ***?

Comment

Update

With spring finally here, this howling hound has far more to do outside and thus should be howling less on this forum. Now if mother nature thinks it's funny to get stormy, then we will have to see what happens. Pray that "Insanityville USA" has many, long power failures.

Comment

The time has come and as long as the weather behaves (looks like it may not: ) then Woussko should be taking a few days off from this forum. Everyone wins in that case.

Comment

If you think he is taking a vacation from this forum,I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

My thoughts exactly

Originally posted by Akita View Post
                      If you think he is taking a vacation from this forum,I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's all just a trick. He's taking a coulple of days off to build up a new dizzying array of "guess what this is?" pictures.

Comment

He's closing in on 1,000 posts-all in less than a year!!!!!
                          You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akita View Post
                            He's closing in on 1,000 posts-all in less than a year!!!!!

some people have no life at all .
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Come on wouskko you can do it, only 7 more to go, and you better not stop at 999 and take your vacation
                              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz Woussko is sleeping for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X