X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOUSSKO - Take a long vacation

Woussko needs to have his computer blow up or his ISP service drop him or something else happen so he is forced to leave this forum alone for about a month. Then Woussko might return, but not make so darn much noise anymore.

Woussko needs your ideas on how to make this happen but without property loss. He has one idea that sure would work, but it's not something that normally can be done in the USA.

Re: WOUSSKO - Take a long vacation

I think I've finally figured it out, Woussko is really Bob Dole.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Don't worry, I think they are coming out with a "internet forum patch" you can discreetly wear on your arm in 2008!
      A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Woussko needs to have his computer blow up or his ISP service drop him or something else happen so he is forced to leave this forum alone for about a month. Then Woussko might return, but not make so darn much noise anymore.

Woussko needs your ideas on how to make this happen but without property loss. He has one idea that sure would work, but it's not something that normally can be done in the USA.

Sounds to me like you are offering free labor, that should solve your problem
        http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

The Hound Hut

It's been replaced with this one shown in the new thumbnail.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Woussko; 04-01-2007, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            The Hound Hut

Factory made and was a crazy gift to me. More than once I had to spend the night inside when I got booted out of my main house for howlng too much.
            At least yours doesn't have a dirt floor

Comment

bhead62

I see that like me you're pretty close to "Insanityville". How can you stand it?

Comment

You have been a member of the forums for just 6 months and have over 770 posts! That's like 3-4 a day. Clearly you have a problem Knowing you have a problem is half of the solution to solving it. Removing yourself from the forums for a period of time is not the answer. This forum needs WOUSSKO and others like you for the wisdom and humor you provide. I've been a plumber in and around "Insanityville" for almost 30 years now and let me tell you this city will wear you down. Don't let it break you. Woussko has help many these past months now let us help you

~Bill

Comment

FYI: For everyone that's part of this forum, you're a great group.

I started this thread mostly just for fun. It's where everyone can vent and blast off at me. People would really have a hard time driving me out of here. As for where I reside near "Insanityvile" let's just say that there is a famous river and I'm on the northern side of it. I will never say just where, but if anyone ever hears the most wild howling like a very sick old hound dog, that just may be me having fun calling to all the K9 buddies I know.

Now if only I really will slow down on posting so much. How nice that would be for everyone.

OK Everyone ,,, Please take the time to let it all rip. ARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo ,,, Come on and just try howling. It feels sooooo good.

Another insane posting from Insanityville USA
                  Last edited by Woussko; 04-01-2007, 05:59 PM.

Comment

SKO,

You'll have to be less helpful and interesting if you want to irritate people with your constant posting...I have yet to think "not this guy again" about anyone cept myself on this board.
                    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Hmmmmm.... a rip-on-Woussko thread....let's see.....

WOUSSKO you have to stop posting all that interesting, informative, helpful information!!!

Hmmmm....yeah...nvm. Keep it up, Woussko!
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

So far everyone has been far too nice to me in here. This is a place where you shoud let out all of your frustration. You don't need to give names, but please howl, growl and just vent. Let it rip. Now if only I really would take a little vacation. Josh and the IT ream at Ridgid need a rest from me and all my insane P L P L P L P L P L.

Comment

Ok I have an idea. Wous, go to HD and find the board stretcher, the shoreline roap and the grid squares. Be careful though, a knowing associate (who am I kidding?)((see I work for HD, I can rip on their employees without offending anyone)) will probably tell you they are in the basement

That should keep you busy for awhile, just dont spend too much time in the tool dept, or you will end up spending more nights in the Hound Hut when your wife finds out.

Comment

I can't wait until April 27 when I really do plan on taking a 3 day weekend vacation to one of my favorite places. As long as the weather is nice, this old howling hound will be happy and thus not howling. Once back home I'll finally have my "Round-To-It" and will be working outside more. That means all of you will not have to constantly be bothered with me so much. We all win.

Comment

woussko you are no bother, at least not to me
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X