Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I've been lurking here for about a year and enjoy your site. I finally became an official member last week. I don't know why I took so long to join up... I guess because I frequent a few other ww sites as well. In any event, just want to check in and say hi. I enjoy the diversity of this site and look forward to learning and contributing more in the future...

Jeff

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to chatting w/you, glad you became one of us...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Welcome, Jeff! Glad to have you with us. We're right partial to pictures, so I hope you can post some shop and project pics.
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

welcom aboard Jeff, I am kinda like you been hanging out for awhile but do more reading than posting. Seems to me these guys and gals are a friendly bunch and have tought me some purty good information over the past year or so. so I'm sure you will enjoy it. hats off to all.

Comment

Jeff and Reb,

Welcome to the Ridgid forum. I've been on here a couple of years now and I gotta tell ya, this is a great site with lots of pretty friendly and knowledgable members. I hope you will enjoy the forum as much as I have. Don't hesitate to jump in, everybody's got some level of experience and expertice to share.

Enjoy,

CWS

Comment

Welcome PA, Glad to see another member on the board. Some quality folks on this board... even after meeting some of em in real life

later,

Josh

Comment

Welcome to "THE" forum. A lot of knowledge here especially from the senior members.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Welcome PA, Glad to see another member on the board. Some quality folks on this board... even after meeting some of em in real life

later,

Josh

you are talking about us plumbers, right

welcome and you're more than invited to visit the plumbing forum too

most of us don't bite, but 1 does alot of barking although we think the dog catcher might have picked him up last week

since you've been lurking, you probably already know most of us pretty good.

have fun here like the rest of us have.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                X