Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot gift cards for $10 on eBay

Hello all:
    I do not know if it is a bergain or not but I just bought a gift card on eBay and they have them for sale there for $10 a gift card/gift certificate with 20% discount on any single purchase up to $2000. It is valid until April 30 07.
    Here is the link for the search I did.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...trypage=search

If you are not comfortable or have no experience with eBay, I do not mind if you PM me and I will try to help you. I am no big expert but buying and selling for some years with still 100% feedback and bought some really good stuff.
    So, enjoy. Saul

Re: Home Depot gift cards for $10 on eBay

they are probably a scaned copy of an employees only use. this has come up before and it's a case by case store manager decision if they will honor it.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Following is what the seller writes in the description, I don't know enough about it, but checked her feedback and she got all positive during the last year, following is the link as well.

THE HOME DEPOT ORIGINAL COUPON WITH PERFORATED EDGES ON TOP, AND THE MAROON BAND AT THE BOTTOM (NOT COPIES)
      THE HOME DEPOT 20% OFF COUPON VALID ON ANY PURCHASE UP TO $2000.00. THIS COUPON IS VALID AT ANY HOME DEPOT, EXPO DESIGN CENTER, HOME DEPOT LANDSCAPE SUPPLY, OR THE HOME DEPOT FLOOR STORE TO RECEIVE 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE. THIS OFFER IS VALID THROUGH 4/30/07. THIS OFFER IS VALID AND REDEEMABLE FOR A 20% DISCOUNT ON A SINGLE RECEIPT IN-STORE PURCHASE AT THE HOME DEPOT, EXPO DESIGN CENTER, THE HOME DEPOT SUPPLY RETAIL LOCATIONS, THE HOME DEPOT LANDSCAPE SUPPLY, OR THE HOME DEPOT FLOOR STORE U.S. STORES. THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID ON LABOR , THIS OFFER CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOME-DEPOT-20-OF...QQcmdZViewItem
      Good Luck, Saul

Comment

My friend has purchased some HD coupons from ebay and he claims he had no problems using them. He mentioned that he went to a local HD where the manager was really easy going. I guess it really depends on each stores manager.

Comment

Well, what you really need to do is your homework. Look at the seller's feedback etc'.

Comment

At Christmas 2005 HD gave each of its employees a letter, with a paper coupon on it for a one time discount of 20%. Many people scanned these and ebayed copies. Many of them would sell you the file that they scanned and let you print it youself.

THis year HD got smarter and gave out a regular looking card. It is not just paper, but Im sure someone found a way to make a duplicate of it. The numbers at the bottom are only for use at the cash register and are not a serial number.

I guess with any EBay auction its buyer beware. The attitude at HD recently is to give the customer whatever (within reason obviously) they want.

Comment

Working...
            X