Darn SPAM Filters - Attn. Josh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn SPAM Filters - Attn. Josh

Let it be known that all of my incoming e-mail from jsooy@ridgid.com gets clobbered by my SPAM filter even with the settings backed off. I now get loads of real SPAM but Ridgid gets dumped into my SPAM folder. I'm glad it's not just deleted. I would like to know if others have this issue or just me. If it's just me, I'll create a new and unknown e-mail address with NO filtering at all just for RIDGID. Yes, I'll keep Woussko as my name unless the IT team at Ridgid thinks it best to start totally fresh.

Re: Darn SPAM Filters - Attn. Josh

it must be that I'm the only person that has to problem and thus I'll figure a way to deal with it. Let this thread come to an ending now.

Comment

I have not posted in quite some time. I needed my password reset. All the links for new password via e mail went to my spam filter. After attemping to get my password e mailed to me about 4 times;it dawned on me to check the spam e mail.
      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Let it be known that all of my incoming e-mail from jsooy@ridgid.com gets clobbered by my SPAM filter even with the settings backed off. I now get loads of real SPAM but Ridgid gets dumped into my SPAM folder. I'm glad it's not just deleted. I would like to know if others have this issue or just me. If it's just me, I'll create a new and unknown e-mail address with NO filtering at all just for RIDGID. Yes, I'll keep Woussko as my name unless the IT team at Ridgid thinks it best to start totally fresh.
        Woussko,
        There's an EASY way to keep that from happening. You need to compose some mail to josh from the mail account. Even if to just say howdy. Once the email client "sees" that you've sent mail to Josh it will not matter what your filter is set to. You will get mail from the ridgid.com domain.

Good luck.
        Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

Working...
        X