a very involved and understanding wife

love you joey

love,

rick.

ps. be home by 6:15, reservations at 7:00. location
    phoebe it is

Re: happy anniversary to mrs. seat down

Hey Rick and Mrs. Seat Down,
    Happy Anniversary to you both. Make sure you open up a nice bottle of Chardoney to go along with the anniversary dinner. And Rick, the reservations better be at Spago's or L'Opera, or some other swank place and not at a Jack in the Box. LOL
    Enjoy,
    Jim Don (going on 24 years now.)

Comment

Congratz Rick and Mrs. Seat Down. Its very cool to have both of you participating on the forum. Hope you had a great evening.

Josh

Comment

Congrats to you both. Let us know how the Ritzie dinner went.
        No, the half of the missing finger was not power tool related.

Comment

thanks, guys. even had a call from mark/toutahnow
          the dinner was good

we went to moonshadows in malibu. this was the spot that mel gibson had 1 too many and was busted while driving home
          since we have not been there for 5 years, the menu and ambiance was different. not what i was expecting, but it was fine. thankfully the 2 specials were meat and not fish, i would have been hungry

thanks for the good words and for some jabs on the other threads. we have 364 days to try it again

rick and joey.
          phoebe it is

Comment

A little late but congrats on the anniversary!! Sounds like you married a wise woman: A lot more quality entertainment here on the i-net than on the 100+ channels of the SOS on cable (altho there are some good things on Discovery, science channel, PBS, and History channel occasionally. Discovery and PBS are definitely biased in their views, but still carry some good objective programming.)
            Happy day to you both and wishes for many, many more!!

Go
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Congrats to both of ya!!!
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                thanks, guys. even had a call from mark/toutahnow
                the dinner was good

we went to moonshadows in malibu. this was the spot that mel gibson had 1 too many and was busted while driving home
                since we have not been there for 5 years, the menu and ambiance was different. not what i was expecting, but it was fine. thankfully the 2 specials were meat and not fish, i would have been hungry

thanks for the good words and for some jabs on the other threads. we have 364 days to try it again

rick and joey.
                Rick,

You would have taken her to Pup-n-Taco, but they went out of business. You were forced into a decent resturant.

But congrats. Mr. and Mrs. Seatdown.
                the dog

Comment

Dog,

You are soo right! But, It is Mr. Seat Up and Mrs. Seat down (get it?)

Joey
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    Dog,

You are soo right! But, It is Mr. Seat Up and Mrs. Seat down (get it?)

Joey
                    Got it, Joey.
                    the dog

Comment

Hey I still remember the days of 3-chilli dogs or 3-tacos at Pup-n-Taco for a buck. Of course I also remember tacos at Taco Bell for 12-cents and hamburgers at McDonalds for a dime.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Utah,

Those prices are way before my time! I grew up very close to tail o' the pup. I use to love going to order out of that 3-d hot dog. It's in storasge now.

Do you remember when the Beverly Center use to be Kiddy Park? We use to go up and down the neighborhood watching the employees chasing the ponies that got away.

Comment

Speaking about prices do any of you remember the little glass bottles of CocaCola in vending machines for 5 cents? How about (this is before me) coffee and a doughnut for 5 cents? There's an old guy in my area that remembers. I sure remember Coke for a dime.

Comment

Forget about the price, I don't even remember coke being in glass bottles as a kid!

I know Rick remember Thrify ice cream being something like 10cents a scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Seat Down View Post
                              Forget about the price, I don't even remember coke being in glass bottles as a kid!

I know Rick remember Thrify ice cream being something like 10cents a scoop.
                              wrong again

5 cents a scoop. 10 cents for 2 and 15 cents for 3.

i was smart. i would get 3- 5 cent single scoops and have them for myself

rick.

ps. you can still get 6 ice cream cones in mcdonalds in thailand for 1 dollar

how did this go from our anniversary to our age difference
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X