X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Guys... here are a couple options.

We would like to hold a discussion about the seesnake micro in the near future. Would it be ok to start out with that discussion or should we have a kick off just to say hey and make everyone familiar with the system.

If we have a kick of I think 9pm would work best. Now we just need to pick a date. SeeSnake micro can be the next topic of discussion. We will pull some product managers and other ridge people in here to talk along.

Sorry I havent been on here as much I have been outa the country.

Josh

Re: Ok Guys... here are a couple options.

josh, i'm not sure if the seesnake micro is in as many hands with the participating members of this forum

i would rather like to see a product manager who can answer the many, many questions and concerns of the 3650.

i can still participate since i'm a proud new owner of 1. yes, just 1

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

How about a product manager for the BS1400? Let him hear how many have had to buy after market parts to make it work correctly and how many returned it to buy another brand.
      SSG, U.S. Army
      Retired
      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        josh, i'm not sure if the seesnake micro is in as many hands with the participating members of this forum

i would rather like to see a product manager who can answer the many, many questions and concerns of the 3650.

i can still participate since i'm a proud new owner of 1. yes, just 1

rick.
        Rick, I think you are talking about the bandsaw... havent seen complaints on the 3650... as far as the micro it wouldnt be as much a discussion with just the owners but with anyone who had questions about it.

If we have a big invite we can have seperate rooms going with different topics started.

Josh

Comment

i don't have one yet but would like to hear how it is from the people that have one
          and ask why the 3' extension cost so much
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Rick wrote:" josh, i'm not sure if the seesnake micro is in as many hands with the participating members of this forum"

That's easily fixed; Josh, send everyone on the Forum a Seasnake Micro then wait a couple weeks and reschedule the chat.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Since Rick owns one but hasn't used it yet, I feel I am still the owner. So, I think I should just rent his out as a demo.

Josh, don't let Rick participate in your discussion until he uses his!

Mrs. Seat Down

update, i will bring it tomorrow to the golf course and look in the cups someone might have lost their rolex and wrote it off

this is a plumbing event as i need to practice to keep josh on his feet. i have 4+ weeks to get better

adam/ dirty are you in? dog? mark? anyone else in s.calif?

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                Rick wrote:" josh, i'm not sure if the seesnake micro is in as many hands with the participating members of this forum"

That's easily fixed; Josh, send everyone on the Forum a Seasnake Micro then wait a couple weeks and reschedule the chat.
                i'm willing to help test one
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I'd be just ever so happy to test out a see-snake!
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    Since Rick owns one but hasn't used it yet, I feel I am still the owner. So, I think I should just rent his out as a demo.

Josh, don't let Rick participate in your discussion until he uses his!

Mrs. Seat Down

update, i will bring it tomorrow to the golf course and look in the cups someone might have lost their rolex and wrote it off

this is a plumbing event as i need to practice to keep josh on his feet. i have 4+ weeks to get better

adam/ dirty are you in? dog? mark? anyone else in s.calif?

rick.
                    As Utah I have hit a golf ball on only a few occasions (6-10) that includes 7 times at the range,it's just not a part of my loop.I will be there only as long as I am 100% confident that I will not be hindering anyone from their schedule.Basically,the most important thing is that our out of town guest has the best time possible.I have no problem with you guys busting out 18 and catching up with you before and or after
                    Last edited by drtyhands; 04-27-2007, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post

Where do I post my address?

Do you want me to tell a story about how my ridgid tool saved my life,relationship and made me a million dollars

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                        Do you want me to tell a story about how my ridgid tool saved my life,relationship and made me a million dollars

yes ............................
                        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                          yes ............................
                          OSC,I was hoping for the SeeSnake Micro,do I p.m. you my home address.

OH,can you overnight?

Comment

Working...
                          X