Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cummins has the reconditioned 24V set for $300.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cummins has the reconditioned 24V set for $300.

No warranty like with a new set but a good price.

http://www.cumminstools.com/browse.cfm/4,2252,0.htm

Re: Cummins has the reconditioned 24V set for $300.

Thats no deal. I paid $317 at H.D. and got a free tool to boot, with the LLSA.

Comment

I got the same deal around Christmas. Great tools. And just last week, I was at a Cummins tool roadshow. What a bunch of junk!
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
        I got the same deal around Christmas. Great tools. And just last week, I was at a Cummins tool roadshow. What a bunch of junk!
        Great tools when sold by HD...Junk when sold by Cummins?????

Comment

Originally posted by ARE1 View Post
          Thats no deal. I paid $317 at H.D. and got a free tool to boot, with the LLSA.
          So you are comparing your Xmas clearance deal to the price at Cummins?!?! The Ridgid rep already said that was a onetime deal because HD was clearing out the older set. Even if you could still find a reconditioned set in HD's today, it would be more expensive. Yes, the $317 was a FANTASTIC deal for the set new....and Yes, $300 is a good deal for the sets reconditioned through Cummins.

Comment

I was referring to many of the non brand name items Cummins had on display at the tool road show. They appeared to be poorly made. And the reconditioned Ridgid tools displayed there seemed to be pretty banged up, not at all like the reconditioned tools I've purchased through Amazon. I'm all for a bargain, but Cummins left me unimpressed.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
              ...the reconditioned Ridgid tools displayed there seemed to be pretty banged up, not at all like the reconditioned tools I've purchased through Amazon....
              Good info to know. The reconditioned Ridgid tools sold on Amazon are also through Cummins. I've only heard good stuff from people who have bought them. I wonder if it is a roll of the dice or if the tools in the road show are just more beat up? The worst reconditioned tools I've seen were from Hitachi. People talked about getting rusty tools with missing accessories that looked like they had been beaten around the job site for 6 months.

You aren't the first person I've heard say were disappointed in the Cummin's road show. Another person said it was a wasted trip.
              Last edited by Disaster; 05-24-2007, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X