Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

throwing missles......... not what you think.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throwing missles......... not what you think.

ok guys most everyone here knows i live in florida, that being said i am amazed at the crimes i read about here and i am posting this one just out od sheer pity. now i know i wasn't there and i don't know every thing that happened but is seens to me that this whole thing could have been handled much differntly than it was.

80-year-old arrested for post office fight

(Last updated: 6:42 PM)

An 80-year-old man was arrested on three charges today following an incident in the parking lot of the Punta Gorda post office at 130 E. Marion Ave.
    According to a Punta Gorda Police Department report, a man was backing out of a parking space on March 27 and saw Arni Arnason, of 5005 LaCosta Island Court, Punta Gorda, approaching a van parked beside him. The car’s driver honked to let Arnason know he was backing out.
    Arnason allegedly became angry, started yelling and threw his keys at the car, causing a dent. The car’s driver got out of the car and tried to write down the van’s license number, but Arnason then got into the van and tried to run the other man over, the report said. Arnason was tracked down by police through a video taken inside the post office and a credit card transaction he made there. Arnason was charged with throwing a deadly missile at an occupied vehicle, aggravated assault with a vehicle and criminal mischief. He was booked into the Charlotte County Jail on an $8,500 bond.
    9/11/01, never forget.
Working...
X