X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the So. Cal. Contractors

I am looking for a licensed contractor to make an office.

We have a large conference room that we want to add to walls to the corner of and create a small office space.

The addition would ba a 6' wide wall, a 8' long wall and both 12.5' tall.

We are a small non-profit near Crenshaw and Arlington. We would need all the appropriate permits pulled.

If you, your company, or someone you know is capable of doing the work please let me know. You can PM me with more details.

We are looking for a reasonable price and if someone has a soft spot for formerly homeless emanciapted foster youth and children and wanted to do the job purely as a tax write-off that would be ok too.

Thanks!
    Joey

Re: For the So. Cal. Contractors

i hope it doesn't involve plumbing

maybe our new contractor friend in upstate new york can come do it. he specializes in working for charity

joey, glad you posted

are you going to be home for dinner, or am i on my own

rick, mr. seat up
    phoebe it is

Comment

I thought the call for So. Cal. Contracors was Joey's way of inviting us for dinner. I am a General Contractor as a secondary license but do not work as one currently.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You sound like Rick I still have the gas bubble in my eye and hasn't been cooking very much lately.

Just looking for someone to build out an office

I was hoping one of the local plumbers had a connection to a good licensed contractor. So far, I have only come across good unlicensed ones that do me no good.

We can take you to dinner though. As Rick will say, my favorite thing to make is reservations

Joey
        Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 05-10-2007, 12:33 AM. Reason: joey had a typo, haha.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X