X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info On Old Pipe Threader ?

Hey gang, I'm looking for some info about an old pipe threader that I purchased for my boss to hang on his wall of antiques. I have searched the web to the best of my abilities, and can't seem to find anything about it.(approx date, company info, etc.) It was mfg by Merkel Bro's Cincinnati, and it is stamped No 2 on the brass plate that retains the square threading die. It approx 4 feet long from the tip of one handle to the other. Anybody have any info ? (Mods, please move this if it's in the wrong section) Thanks !!

Re: Info On Old Pipe Threader ?

Originally posted by match View Post
    Hey gang, I'm looking for some info about an old pipe threader that I purchased for my boss to hang on his wall of antiques. I have searched the web to the best of my abilities, and can't seem to find anything about it.(approx date, company info, etc.) It was mfg by Merkel Bro's Cincinnati, and it is stamped No 2 on the brass plate that retains the square threading die. It approx 4 feet long from the tip of one handle to the other. Anybody have any info ? (Mods, please move this if it's in the wrong section) Thanks !!

Post a picture of it here some old timer will know

Comment

Working...
    X