Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ah Ha Trade show Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ah Ha Trade show

    This should be the week for the Trade Show there in cal., LA I believe. Also the big golf match. We need to know who is playing and how everybody did, because I'm nosy thats why. What day you guys playing? That way maybe I can sneak out and do a round at the same time you are. Well you guys are probably having too much fun to read this, so I guess I'll sneak out on Saturday, maybe I can hit under a 100 this time. Have fun guys.........
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

    http://www.contractorspub.com

    A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

  • #2
    Re: Ah Ha Trade show

    Originally posted by garager View Post
    This should be the week for the Trade Show there in cal., LA I believe. Also the big golf match. We need to know who is playing and how everybody did, because I'm nosy thats why. What day you guys playing? That way maybe I can sneak out and do a round at the same time you are. Well you guys are probably having too much fun to read this, so I guess I'll sneak out on Saturday, maybe I can hit under a 100 this time. Have fun guys.........
    One of my sons is a police officer in the area of the Airport Josh is flying in to and another son is a Highway Patrol Officer in the same area. I offered to have them harass Josh but Rick won't let me.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ah Ha Trade show

      You should have went over Rick's head, too late now I suppose. Tough place to be cops, thats one job I would not want down there.
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

      http://www.contractorspub.com

      A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ah Ha Trade show

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        One of my sons is a police officer in the area of the Airport Josh is flying in to and another son is a Highway Patrol Officer in the same area. I offered to have them harass Josh but Rick won't let me.

        Mark
        mark you can't even stop at the airport in the white zone without risking your car being towed away.

        so now you let the cat out of the bag, hope josh doesn't find out

        the big game is on thursday and so far it's josh, dirtyhands adam, another plumbing contractor friend steve and either a supply house rep or another plumber? we can only play 5 at a time.

        dog, you get the last spot if you want it just respond

        josh should kick all our butts. but we will have fun anyways.

        will keep you posted to of the results.

        adam, i'll get you the exact address and time. check your p.m for details.

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ah Ha Trade show

          Originally posted by garager View Post
          You should have went over Rick's head, too late now I suppose.

          I would have gone over Rick's head but he would not give me the flight number.

          Tough place to be cops, thats one job I would not want down there.

          They have it easy, my oldest son is an Apache pilot who just finished his second tour in Iraq and has one tour in Kosovo.
          Mark

          BTW: We may still have a surprise or two for Josh
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ah Ha Trade show

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Mark

            BTW: We may still have a surprise or two for Josh
            just got the info yesterday.

            i'll call with it tonight

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ah Ha Trade show

              Consider me clued in ;-) So if I get stopped I should act all belligerent and assume I wont get in trouble right.

              I am looking forward to Thursday.. always up for a round of golf with friends.

              Later,

              Josh

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Mark

              BTW: We may still have a surprise or two for Josh

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Consider me clued in ;-)

                Later,

                Josh
                How did you get in here? Now if I only had a picture of you.
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                  i told you he would find out

                  a few years ago we could have pulled this off and
                  no one would have known.

                  it's all joshes fault that people are listening.


                  mark, i'll email the picture of josh i have hanging in my office

                  as soon as i have to use the restroom

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                    hay take a group picture of all you guys out on the golf course
                    Charlie

                    My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                    http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                    new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      i told you he would find out

                      a few years ago we could have pulled this off and
                      no one would have known.

                      it's all joshes fault that people are listening.


                      mark, i'll email the picture of josh i have hanging in my office

                      as soon as i have to use the restroom

                      rick.
                      Actually I have already forwarded his Avatar and your tennis shoe to both departments.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                        great they will throw joey/ mrs seat down in the slammer

                        maybe she will get to room with paris

                        rick.
                        phoebe it is

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          great they will throw joey/ mrs seat down in the slammer

                          maybe she will get to room with paris

                          rick.
                          Joey will have to change her Username to Mrs. No Seat as the water closets don't have seats.

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                            Mark- Who is gonna be at the airport to take a picture of the craziness? I hope one of your contacts has a csmera in his pocket

                            Joey
                            phoebe it is

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Ah Ha Trade show

                              I sure wish I could be there, Rick 1 more post and your at 2000, thats a lot of yack'in going on. All right I'm going golfing on Thursday, the crew can keep on working without me. Group photo from the course sounds cool, and put a Ridgid bumper sticker on the golf carts.
                              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

                              http://www.contractorspub.com

                              A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X