Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josh

Originally posted by Crappy days View Post
    For the record I want everyone to know. I never once implied that Josh was gay.
    You need to catch up with the times. Metro-sexual no longer has anything to do with sexual preferences. I would tell you about all the cute young girls who were admiring Josh but I'm afraid his wife might read the forums.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Utah , I thought we went through this. Metro sexual is just a politically correct way of saying a person dresses like a gay guy. I do not take offense to this, as I have been called metro sexual .

Metrosexual is a word describing men who have a strong concern for their aesthetic appearance, and spend a substantial amount of time and money on their images and lifestyles. Though the term has undergone a transformation from its original meaning (a heterosexual man who appeared or acted as if he were homosexual or bisexual), current trends have seen the metrosexual label placed upon male embracing of practices usually perceived to be feminine, rather than those specifically associated with stereotypically effeminate homosexuals. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism. Current gender scholars view metrosexuality as representative of the embracing of relational understanding in addition to its lifestyle and aesthetic implications.
      Last edited by Crappy days; 06-11-2007, 05:25 PM.
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

This thread is going south and I take full responsibility for it.
        THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Working...
        X