Trouble With The Forum???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trouble With The Forum???

Try temporarily disabling your firewall. If the forum works again you may have issues with your ISP not being in your 'trusted zone' or you may have to add this site to your firewall exceptions, depends on the product you use

Comment

I had problems getting to the forum site this morning too. Tried again an hour later and was able to log in w/o any problem. Maybe just a local connectivity issue, that is to sya probably somewhere between your 'puter and the the server hosting the forum, and not necessarily something wrong with your machine.
      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
        Try temporarily disabling your firewall. If the forum works again you may have issues with your ISP not being in your 'trusted zone' or you may have to add this site to your firewall exceptions, depends on the product you use
        This is just way to weird! Today, everything is back to normal again and all the areas I was having trouble with seem to be working properly. I'm just soooo confused.

Thanks for the advice Wayne. I'll keep that in mind if this happens again.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
        X