X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble With The Forum???

Is anyone else besides me having trouble when trying to respond to a thread? For a couple of days now I can't get the Quick Reply to work. I've also had trouble with the smilies and URL insert. I logged off of the board and logged back in thinking that might fix it but it didn't.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Trouble With The Forum???

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
    Is anyone else besides me having trouble when trying to respond to a thread? For a couple of days now I can't get the Quick Reply to work. I've also had trouble with the smilies and URL insert. I logged off of the board and logged back in thinking that might fix it but it didn't.
    works for me

Comment

All good for me as well.
      Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

I haven't noticed any problems either Dave.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

No problems really just sometimes can't connect I guess when server is updating

Comment

I had trouble 2 days ago creating a post. Works now.

Comment

i had josh put a bug on your ip address. this is the only way that i will ever catch your post count

you should have wined and dined him like i did.

i have had no problems dave

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

I was having problems Saturday with the Site timing out. I was not having any problems with the other sites I frequent.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

The wonderful world of confusers never ceases to amaze me! Woke up this morning, had my usual pot of Joe and a bowl of high fiber poop producer then fired up the confuser. Well, today everything that didn't work yesterday miraculously works today. I didn't realize how easy it was to fix things by just doing nothing.

Comment

i had josh hook you back up

i've got his private backstage pass, won it on the golf course

actually he took the shirts off our backs on the golf course

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks rick, I need all the help I can get when it comes to using the confuser.

My guess is that if josh took the shirts off your backs he replaced them with NIB Ridgid ones. He did didn't he, c'mon now fess up.

Comment

I'm having that exact same problems again as I talked about in my original posting. Any of you computer experts out there have any idea why it just seems to be my confuser? As far as I know, I haven't changed any of the computer's settings, at least not on purpose anyways! In order to get the ??? smilee to appear, I had to manually type in the command for it.

Comment

yeah... rick is really the administrator of this forum. I am completely at his disposal

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                            works fine with me..

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              yeah... rick is really the administrator of this forum. I am completely at his disposal
                              talking about disposals

do you all know that ridgid is an emerson electric company.

insinkerator/ ise garbage disposals are also an emerson electric company

ok josh, time to get dave back online

next

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X