X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to help another poster

I received a message from paulbes on 6/2 and thought I would copy it to here. Not sure what to do maybe someone else has a suggestion.

"Fairly new to this site, but a lot of great information. Seem to be having a problem seeing new posts. I tried posting a new thread but it didn't work and I only see one new post in the woodworker expert section over the past day or so. Are there issues with the site? Is there a fix I can try. Thank you,

Paul"

If there's something I can forward to him, it would be appreciated.
    If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Re: Trying to help another poster

Maybe this thread would help
    Cheers! - Jim
    -------------
    All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

While logged in to the Forum, go to the User Control Panel.

Click on "Edit Options" in the left frame about half way down in the Settings & Options section.

In the right side frame check your "Default Thread Age Cut Off" setting. I believe the default is to show threads for the past month, but there is a selaction to show only those threads from the past day, in which case you would not see any posts older than yesterday.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Thanks I'll see what works.
        If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Working...
        X