X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Fish & Vacation

Here are some pictures of our trip (vacation for 2 1/2 days) to Birch Lake 2007. This is in myspace.com, so if you want to see the bigger pics., click on view all Images, or something like that. We had a blast, some rough moments, like breaking down 2 miles away from the boat launch. This was the longest I could get away at this time of the year, but it was something, better then nothing. Caught a 27 3/4 Walleye, my biggest Walleye ever, right after that the motor broke down, go figure. Enjoy the pictures... Oh ya turn on your speakers to enjoy the music that is playing.

http://www.myspace.com/196479440
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Big Fish & Vacation

so i guess you felt left out with the golf thing

finally got joey to post a few photos. see the 2007 phcc trade show.

so now i'm jealous that we didn't go fishing

josh, get out your pole and put away your putter

rick.

i'm jealous, you can put together an entire documentary, and i can't post 1 photo. like the music overlay too
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 06-16-2007, 11:45 AM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

That Walleye is a beaut. I'll be up in that vicinity, near Grand Rapids, the third week of July. Hopefully I'll find one just as nice.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Rick
        Its rather easy to put the pictures together, with the right websites.
        Golfing is just as much fun as fishing, maybe even more so, if the fish are not biting, "Boring".

Badger Dave
        I know theres some nice lakes around Grand Rapids, this is a great time to be out, spawning is all done and the females are just gobbling up the bait. We caught a whole bunch of fish in 2 1/2 days. I also caught my biggest Blue Gill ever, the first day. We forgot to get out the camera at that time, also wasn't after the Blue Gills, so I threw him back in.

Thanks guys, and yes Rick get that fishing pole out and take a rest.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Badger Dave: Where are you going to be near Grand Rapids? (Now you are in my country) Maybe I can give some hints on hot spots, the latest news, or even offer you a cold one.

Comment

Pipestone Kid, we're going to be staying at a place called Buckhorn which is on Caribou Lake near Marcell about 25 miles north of Grand Rapids

We stayed there last year and had good luck catching Smallmouth's on Caribou but little else. One of my brothers lives in Grand Rapids and he guides for us on some of the other lakes. It's a good thing he's got a day job cause he'd go broke trying to make a living guiding for Walleyes.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Nice Walleye Garager. Darn garages you build look bigger than my whole house.
              Hector

Comment

Originally posted by Hector B View Post
                Nice Walleye Garager. Darn garages you build look bigger than my whole house.
                Hector
                More than likely Hector, 14' walls, 1/2 loft, various dimensions. It takes a Crane to build these things. Also we use a Bobcat to help stand up the walls, so we don't have the Crane to long, Crane is a rental. That one in myspace also is a heated slab garage..

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                  Here are some pictures of our trip (vacation for 2 1/2 days) to Birch Lake 2007. This is in myspace.com, so if you want to see the bigger pics., click on view all Images, or something like that. We had a blast, some rough moments, like breaking down 2 miles away from the boat launch. This was the longest I could get away at this time of the year, but it was something, better then nothing. Caught a 27 3/4 Walleye, my biggest Walleye ever, right after that the motor broke down, go figure. Enjoy the pictures... Oh ya turn on your speakers to enjoy the music that is playing.

http://www.myspace.com/196479440
                  very nice...

Comment

Working...
                  X