paris hilton and city attorney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paris hilton and city attorney

I have to get something off my chest, I am sure everyone knows that Paris Hilto has been spending some time in jail. Now..................the city prosecutor for the case and his wife have been brought into headlines regarding scandals in office. hmmmmmmmmmmm, she was using tax money for babysitting, wrecked a city vehicle, driving on suspended license, had a warrent for her arrest all came up after 14 years?????? All this appears in public as Hilton spends time in jail, any opinions?? or am I assuming to much??
    Last edited by westcoastplumber; 06-21-2007, 09:03 PM.
    sigpic

Robert

Re: paris hilton and city attorney

I don't see what one has to do with the other? One had her day in court already, was found guilty and is serving her sentence. Has the other person had her day in court yet?
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
      I assuming to much??

i bet if it was you or i in jail, none of that stuff yould have been brought up since we are not rich and or powerful enough
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

The point is the Prosecutor who said no one deserves special treatment when he was dealing with Paris made sure he and his wife received special treatment. To list a few of the items which have come to light so far:

1.She had a 10-year old arrest warrant for a failure to appear on a driving while on a suspended license charge.
        2.She drove as an uninsured motorist for 2-years.
        3.He drove as an uninsured motorist for 18-months.
        4.She had an accident in his official vehicle which she was not authorized to drive.
        5.He had his office staff running personal errands while on City time.
        6.He had City handymen working on his home while on City time.
        7.He had his staff members’ baby sitting his kids although he said he paid them directly for their services.

So far her husband has agreed to finally reimburse the City for the damage to his City vehicle, the wife plead “no contest” and had to pay a fine and they are still trying to figure the other stuff out. According to those in the know the wife should have spent a minimum of 4-days in jail for the warrant.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
          i bet if it was you or i in jail, none of that stuff yould have been brought up since we are not rich and or powerful enough
          hey osc, speak for yourself

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

The squeaky wheel gets the oil. The only difference between the rich and poor is the rich pay someone else to make the noise. My Grandfather use to say its alright if you get your a** kicked as long as the bully knows your name afterwords. Most poor people just do not stand up to the bully when it comes to words/law. I believe that is no ones fault but there own. There are so many lawyers today willing to take payments, there really is not any excuse to defend yourself.
            THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

I just want to know what is taking the democrat media so long to scream for his resignation. If he were republican the media would scream for his resignation if he only walked his dog without a leash.
              The city attorney knows someone(his wife) who has an outstanding warrant for her arrest, is he not in violation of the law for not arresting her himself? Or immediately having the police arrest her?
              www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael View Post
                I just want to know what is taking the democrat media so long to scream for his resignation. If he were republican the media would scream for his resignation if he only walked his dog without a leash.
                The city attorney knows someone(his wife) who has an outstanding warrant for her arrest, is he not in violation of the law for not arresting her himself? Or immediately having the police arrest her?
                I;m not too sure about that. The LA Times is about as far to the left as they get and they are the ones who outted them.

Mark

Comment

Get real. The Hiltons have a lot of friends and influence in L.A. They were angry at degadillo and obviously had someone find this info. They pay millions in ad fees to the L.A. Times every year. Put that together.
                  The question is why is nobody screaming for him to resign, let alone be arrested for obstruction of justice.
                  www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael View Post
                    Get real. The Hiltons have a lot of friends and influence in L.A. They were angry at degadillo and obviously had someone find this info. They pay millions in ad fees to the L.A. Times every year. Put that together.
                    The question is why is nobody screaming for him to resign, let alone be arrested for obstruction of justice.
                    You may have mistaken what I posted as support. First off I think everyone in the LA City government from the Mayor down is worthless. I think Rocky should be run out of town on a rail while his wife sits in jail. I was surprised to see the LA Times leading the investigation as they are the most left-wing paper I can think of. I think we have just seen the tip of the iceberg here and there will be a movement to remove him. If you think the Hiltons are after him know just wait until Monday when Paris is done serving her time.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      You may have mistaken what I posted as support. First off I think everyone in the LA City government from the Mayor down is worthless. I think Rocky should be run out of town on a rail while his wife sits in jail. I was surprised to see the LA Times leading the investigation as they are the most left-wing paper I can think of. I think we have just seen the tip of the iceberg here and there will be a movement to remove him. If you think the Hiltons are after him know just wait until Monday when Paris is done serving her time.

Mark
                      totaly agree mark,that was the point of the post
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

This may well be a case of the DA living in a glass house and being a stone thrower but somehow I can't seem to get past the strong odor of vengeance in this whole situation.
                        ================================================== ====
                        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                          This may well be a case of the DA living in a glass house and being a stone thrower but somehow I can't seem to get past the strong odor of vengeance in this whole situation.
                          I'm sure there is a bunch of vegence yet to come. The point is he made a big deal while going after Paris that "no one is above the law" yet it appears he and his wife have been living above the law for some time.

Mark

Comment

anyway she broke the law and she deserves it..

Comment

who was the sheriff that was paid off by the Hiltons to give her a "get out of jail free" card?

that po'ed the judge to no end

Comment

Working...
                              X