X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow season... why is it

I myself must admit I am not checking the forum every night like I used to from home. Traditionally traffic slows way down this time of year and picks back up in Sept. Actually the RIDGID website follows that pattern a bit too.

- Is it the longer days with more sunlight hence more time outside?
    - Busier on the job so less browsing time?
    - Nothing worth talking about happens durring the summer?
    - Less Tool purchasing happens durring the summer?

I know the weather is a factor for me. Would rather be outside in the yard than on the computer. When winter hits everything slows down a bit and the internet gets much more attractive.

Josh

Re: Slow season... why is it

josh, at least for us so cal. plumbers, we've been picking up the phone rather than trying to post q & a on the forum.

we don't type as well as we plumb, especially with our plumber hands

so now since we all met at the big show, we are on the phone like teenage girls

gotta go, adam, robert, or mark is calling right now still waiting for the dog to phone home

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Busy, Busy, Busy

This construction time of the year for me. I think I'm averaging 1 or 2 visits every 3 or 4 days (maybe).

Not a post whore till winter.
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I think the weather adjusts our schedules. When it's cold you're in the house or shop and when it's warm you're outside enjoying the daylight.

It's still light now, what am I doing here?
        If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Working...
        X