Hey Pipestone Kid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pipestone Kid

Man I just saw on the local news, you guys got hit by what looked like 3 Tornado's that joined together and made 1 hellatious Tornado, I hope you and all of your family and friends are doing fine. For all I know you may not be able to read this for sometime if your power is out. I'll be thinking about ya and I'll say a few words to the man upstairs.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Hey Pipestone Kid

Jim, you and your's will also be in my prayers. Here's hoping all is well up there.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

No tornados here--just warnings. Did get a little wind and a hard rain. A few miles south of me they got so much hail they had to shovel it off decks. It was spotty around the area--some people had hardly anything and others quite a bit. For example. we had a power blip--just enough to set off the digital clocks while a mile or two away they were out of power for about seven hours--go figure. Thanks for your concerns and prayers, but all is well here.
      Jim

Comment

My apologies to you guys, the Tornado's nailed Pipestone Mn., for some stupid reason I was thinking you lived there, now what would give me that reason of thought.

I'm glad your alright, Badger sorry I gave you an alarm there. My bad, and I knew he lived in Bigfork, just my mind keeps telling me he hails from Pipestone.

Man if you guys saw the footage of that Tornado, it was something else. 3 of them that combined into 1 huge one. Hope it never happens here.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Garager,

The memory is the first to go.....

Comment

Ya well, were the exact same age, isn't that a doozy.

Comment

Garager: I used to live in Pipestone--that's where I got the handle. I didn't know they got hit by a tornado--now I have to do some checking and talking to the Man upstairs.
              Jim

Comment

The footage was out in the fields so I believe the town was not touched. Nothing about it this morning on the news, the news footage on the Tornado was spectacular. But I never caught anything on whether someone, anyone got hurt. So it must of just been a country side ordeal.

I just spent 1/2 hr googleing the tornado, and could not find one fricken story on it, I must be loosing my mind.
                My dad and I were talking about it this morning, so at least I'm not losing my mind alone. So to me I'm done done on this topic before I really bury myself and end up in the insane asylum.
                Last edited by garager; 06-26-2007, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X