X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pipestone Kid

Man I just saw on the local news, you guys got hit by what looked like 3 Tornado's that joined together and made 1 hellatious Tornado, I hope you and all of your family and friends are doing fine. For all I know you may not be able to read this for sometime if your power is out. I'll be thinking about ya and I'll say a few words to the man upstairs.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Hey Pipestone Kid

Jim, you and your's will also be in my prayers. Here's hoping all is well up there.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

No tornados here--just warnings. Did get a little wind and a hard rain. A few miles south of me they got so much hail they had to shovel it off decks. It was spotty around the area--some people had hardly anything and others quite a bit. For example. we had a power blip--just enough to set off the digital clocks while a mile or two away they were out of power for about seven hours--go figure. Thanks for your concerns and prayers, but all is well here.
      Jim

Comment

My apologies to you guys, the Tornado's nailed Pipestone Mn., for some stupid reason I was thinking you lived there, now what would give me that reason of thought.

I'm glad your alright, Badger sorry I gave you an alarm there. My bad, and I knew he lived in Bigfork, just my mind keeps telling me he hails from Pipestone.

Man if you guys saw the footage of that Tornado, it was something else. 3 of them that combined into 1 huge one. Hope it never happens here.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Garager,

The memory is the first to go.....

Comment

Ya well, were the exact same age, isn't that a doozy.

Comment

Garager: I used to live in Pipestone--that's where I got the handle. I didn't know they got hit by a tornado--now I have to do some checking and talking to the Man upstairs.
              Jim

Comment

The footage was out in the fields so I believe the town was not touched. Nothing about it this morning on the news, the news footage on the Tornado was spectacular. But I never caught anything on whether someone, anyone got hurt. So it must of just been a country side ordeal.

I just spent 1/2 hr googleing the tornado, and could not find one fricken story on it, I must be loosing my mind.
                My dad and I were talking about it this morning, so at least I'm not losing my mind alone. So to me I'm done done on this topic before I really bury myself and end up in the insane asylum.
                Last edited by garager; 06-26-2007, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X