Happy 4th everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th everybody

Hope you all have a great and safe day, don't burn down your neighborhood shooting off those fireworks. BBQ today w/family, whats everybody else doing?

Stay safe and have fun.........
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Oh ya, quit looking at my butt.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Happy 4th everybody

On my week long summer vacation at Dewey Beach, Delaware. Same house, same week, same family every year for the past 15. Sounds boring? Nah, but this is the last one. Nieces off to college in August and won't want to hang out with unkle Bill anymore because it just wouldn't be cool.

next vacation: January 08
    destination: San Diego, Cali
    accommodations: Crappy day's pullout sofa
    Last edited by plumberscrack; 07-04-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Plumb Crack, Sorry my wife and I have been married 5 years now going on 6 and this past winter is the first time I let my in-laws stay with us. After about 4 hours of anyone I have had enough. I can recommend several nice hotels and even a good tailor to help you with your exposure problem. We should plan on getting together for dinner or something. My offer to take you to dinner at Lips is still open.
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Nice quiet, rainy day here in NY's Southern Tier. Nice to see the fog on the mountainside and hear the rain dripping through the trees. Rain is a bit overdue and it was good to have a nice steady rain instead of the thundering downpours.

After almost 40 years with the LOML, still nice to spend an afternoon without rushing off to a store or getting phone calls and visits from the relatives and neighbors. This looks like the last year we'll have in this little village, in another couple of months, it's back to city living!

Happy 4th of July everyone,

CWS

Comment

Well, since the temperature here is close to that of the surface of the sun, and the baby (4 months) gets a little crabby about the time fireworks shows would start, the Wife, Boy, Dog and I are gonna keep inside with the AC sucking up the pricey California electricity.
          Have a happy and safe 4th!
          ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Had to work...got home thinkin I'd have some time to eat a leisurely bbq burger, and hang out in the neighborhood to watch the festivities. Sadly, when I got home, I found our best bud here without his wife. Looks like they're splitsville. Hung out with him, and let him drink all he wanted. Today it's time to help him move forward. Let this 4th of July be HIS independence day!!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
            X