thursday night chats

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thursday night chats

chat recap.

well it started as 1 group free for all

then us plumbers went into our own room and got going.

soon it was like teenage girls on the computer.

forgot joey and mrs w.c are just past their teenage years

glad to see imput from the regulars and not so regular

and then there was oldslowchevy

phoebe it is

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Actually one of my other sons also flies helicopters and just flew a couple of "stars" to Las Vegas for the poker tournament. I just have not figured out how to get my service truck to fit in to a Bell Ranger.

On a personal note I just lost a close friend and business competitor to a plane crash last week in San Diego. It reminds you life is short and unpredictable.

My girlfriend lost someone close to her this weakend in San Diego(murder/suicide).
      Very unpredictable as you said.
      I am sorry you have lost a friend.

Thanks all and yes life is very unpredictable. As I sit here this morning preparing for a deposition I have to give on Monday it occurs to me I am against my friend who just past away. Now even his client has lost him and will have to find someone to catch up on 3-years worth of work in a very short period. It just amazes me how many people we interact with on a daily basis.

Mrs. WC again I am sorry for your loss and I hope you understand you have a family here on the site which will try and offer you comfort as well.

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!