Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

thursday night chats

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thursday night chats

    just noticed that josh has made a banner promoting a chat night.

    thursday night at 9pm est.

    that's 6:00 pm for us west coasters, robert

    a little note. for those that have not tried it, please enter it early and see how it works. i believe that josh has a link to it's use.

    some of us have also found that by posting in different color shades, we can sort out the members quicker.

    joey has pink locked up

    also there is more than just a plumbing chat room.

    osc, you're real good with this maybe you can have a pre chat to help out the new users in navigating the features and forums

    looking forward to speed pecking

    rick.
    phoebe it is

  • #2
    Re: thursday night chats

    I'm there!
    Stopped in the other night and there were a few in...went to take a shower and when I got back my cable/internet was down for servicing. (nice of them to give me notice).

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: thursday night chats

      Good idea Rick on testing it out ahead of time. 2 ways to get in. Click the banner or you can click the RIDGIDChat link on the top menu bar.

      YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED FORUM MEMBER to get in. Sorry thats just the way the software works.

      We should be able to help anyone out with how the use the software once you get in.

      There are currently 4 rooms

      You end up in the Lobby to start out with.

      3 other rooms are

      plumbing

      woodworking

      power tools.

      If someone else needs a new room they can create temporary rooms when the chat starts.

      Later,

      Josh

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: thursday night chats

        Duck- sorry about that.

        Mark went to sleep.

        I saw a car I wanted and Rick was trying to find it for me in purple (He did), but was getting frustrated so I signed off to go help him.

        West Coast and his wife went back to the forum.

        You must have taken a looooong shower to miss everything

        Mrs. Seat Down

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: thursday night chats

          well i might not be able to check in on the chat this thursday I'm going on vac Fri morning at 3 am ,but i will be there next week .
          it was fun the last time we had a lot of people in on it .
          Charlie

          My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


          http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

          new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: thursday night chats

            i will try to make though i might be late but since i do live on the east coast it might be ok but a friend of mine is in a place where i have to make an apponitment and it was set up from 8-9 thursday eve, i'll do my best though
            9/11/01, never forget.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: thursday night chats

              Who else is gonna drop in. Hopefully this takes of and becomes the standard meeting time.

              I'll be in at some point tonight. Depends on how well the boys go down for bed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: thursday night chats

                I may have to miss it tonight. I made it back from Las Vegas late Tuesday night only to get a call yesterday that they needed me back Friday morning. Anyways I will have to drive back to Las Vegas this afternoon to be on the job Friday morning.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: thursday night chats

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I may have to miss it tonight. I made it back from Las Vegas late Tuesday night only to get a call yesterday that they needed me back Friday morning. Anyways I will have to drive back to Las Vegas this afternoon to be on the job Friday morning.

                  Mark
                  mark, your sons got a copter, it would be very impressive for you to show up in that, and much faster too

                  just have your wife drive while yo wifi it

                  if you don't show, joey will have a field day about you

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: thursday night chats

                    i might be late like i said i have to see some one tonight but i should be on about 9:45 est
                    9/11/01, never forget.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: thursday night chats

                      Rick,

                      Actually one of my other sons also flies helicopters and just flew a couple of "stars" to Las Vegas for the poker tournament. I just have not figured out how to get my service truck to fit in to a Bell Ranger.

                      On a personal note I just lost a close friend and business competitor to a plane crash last week in San Diego. It reminds you life is short and unpredictable.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: thursday night chats

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Rick,

                        Actually one of my other sons also flies helicopters and just flew a couple of "stars" to Las Vegas for the poker tournament. I just have not figured out how to get my service truck to fit in to a Bell Ranger.

                        On a personal note I just lost a close friend and business competitor to a plane crash last week in San Diego. It reminds you life is short and unpredictable.

                        Mark

                        Hi Mark,

                        Sorry to hear for you loss...

                        I think i read about it..Did it crash on a golf course?Hit the power line?

                        Yes,life is short..People always say it and probably mean it but not completly understand it until someone close dies

                        My brother was killed june 29th driving the motorcycle 2 weeks ago almost..You just don't really think about life and about what is most important until you lose you dear one.

                        You start questioning certain things..

                        But yes ,life is so short and very unpredictible,it can be taken away any second

                        Once again sorry for your loss

                        Mrs wc
                        Last edited by westcoastplumber; 07-12-2007, 06:04 PM.
                        sigpic

                        Robert

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: thursday night chats

                          Starting... everybody over to the chatroom.!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: thursday night chats

                            Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                            Hi Mark,

                            Sorry to hear for you loss...

                            I think i read about it..Did it crash on a golf course?Hit the power line?

                            Yes,life is short..People always say it and probably mean it but not completly understand it until someone close dies

                            My brother was killed june 29th driving the motorcycle 2 weeks ago almost..You just don't really think about life and about what is most important until you lose you dear one.

                            You start questioning certain things..

                            But yes ,life is so short and very unpredictible,it can be taken away any second

                            Once again sorry for your loss

                            Mrs wc
                            Yes that was him. He was a Mechanical Engineer who I have worked against for the last 20-years. Even advasaries become friends after a while.

                            Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: thursday night chats

                              mrs. wc. although we heard through the grapevine, joey and i pass on our kind regards to you and your family.


                              mark, sometimes the people we fight with are also the first ones we miss when they are no longer here.
                              sorry to hear about your loss too.

                              rick and joey.
                              phoebe it is

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X