Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone Service and phone - What do YOU use?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Service and phone - What do YOU use?

I'm wondering what phone service and phone do you have? I have Sprint right now and I have a flip phone, but I wasn't sure if there is a better service and phone that contractors really like to use. I see lots of contractors use the Motorola i700, but never had it myself or know how durable it is.

All comments/opinions welcomed
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Re: Phone Service and phone - What do YOU use?

We use Sprint. Robert has sprint treo and i have sprint pc 6700

sigpic

Robert

Comment

nextel with the push to talk.

you can talk to any nextel user.

sprint or nextel, same company now. in a year they will be linked anyways.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Cingular (AT&T) and Nokia 6682 Smartphone
        Steve
        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Verizon and the free phone that came with the contract

Comment

Two snuff boxes and a waxed string. ( I live in the boonies and cell phones don't work here)

Comment

Motorola I90 Swiss Army Edition and Sprint/Nextel wireless service.

Saw today that my Motorola stock is in the dirt

Maybe I'll buy a Apple Iphone

Comment

I have the "fewer dropped calls" network.
                I constantly get dropped calls.
                Bottom line I can be on the other side of the state on any given day, I'd have to have 4 seperate cellphones to get a signal everywhere.
                It all depends on where each network has antennae set up...here my cell works great, 3 towns over only nextel works.

Comment

Cell One and the LG free phone, flip top.........wow
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    Motorola I90 Swiss Army Edition and Sprint/Nextel wireless service.

Saw today that my Motorola stock is in the dirt

Maybe I'll buy a Apple Iphone
                    P/C,how durable is your I90? I'm very rough on my phone and she can take it.I got the old vintage I60 chunky.It was scraped over by a backhoe backdragging and kept on going.

I was thinking a while ago about trading two of them in until I was warned that the newer phones receiver/transmitter? aren't as good on the newer phones.

I use Nextel.Got Rick on the bleep-bleep.After he showed me how to program direct connect........................................... ................I already forgot

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      P/C,how durable is your I90? I'm very rough on my phone and she can take it.I got the old vintage I60 chunky.It was scraped over by a backhoe backdragging and kept on going.

I was thinking a while ago about trading two of them in until I was warned that the newer phones receiver/transmitter? aren't as good on the newer phones.

I use Nextel.Got Rick on the bleep-bleep.After he showed me how to program direct connect........................................... ................I already forgot

chirp me and i'll walk you through it

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

I use Verizon and just a basic phone. I do my e-mailing from home
                        Had Sprint many years ago, got fed up with their lack of customer service, switched to Nextel...I was thrilled when they merged Ditched Nextel about 6 months ago. Kept the same number through all this, though.
                        ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Cingular/ATT is my service provider and my phone is a LG 1400.

steve
                          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

I don't know if the I90 Swiss Army Edition is anything other than a fancy cover but I beat the hell out of my phone like most plumbers. Even dropped it in a Porta-John Still works great. I would change my service except I like the 2 way Nextel has. Great for telling the helper 3 floors down "turn the water off its flooding up here!!"

Comment

cingular and the razor. Love the phone. The company just switched to verizon and we've had nothing but trouble.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X