I dont know u tell me!!
    http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/...46387238582041

Comment

Re: Nascar

dannnng you skinny
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Im a HUGE Jeff Gordon fan!! As if you couldn't tell.LOL I like Greg Biffle too,very nice guy,walked up to him at Atlanta Motor Speedway,and he started talkin to me like i knew him!

Comment

LMAO the seat measures 16" at the hips when seated.Im going to be building a frame soon to house my pc wheel pedals and race seat. Ill post pics but it may be awhile! Going to have to fit perfect for those long races!
          Last edited by mspaugh24; 11-12-2007, 10:45 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by mspaugh24 View Post
            Now that's what I call a true Driving Enthusiast

Comment

I have been a fan of Mark Martin for years. Now that he is semi-retired I am watching Kasey Kahne as well. Too, bad he isn't having a good year.

Comment

The Time is Coming

To turn left for 500 miles, crash and burn....throw cans and bump beer guts while checking out semi-attractive women. I'm ready!!!

Get Ready! Rusty Wallace is on a roll this year! Just be prepared.....I suppose.

The gatorade duels are coming along with the budweiser shootout, then daytona bay-bee!

I think they purposely downplay the duels and the shootout to make sure they don't steal the thunder of daytona, who knows.

I'm just ready for something other than football. Driving like a mad man is how I can relate to these guys on the track.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Re: The Time is Coming

Woot!! Few more weeks!!!

Comment

Bud Shootout is tonight

Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart are at each other's throats again.

Anyone know what's up with tony? Long greasy hair, a pot belly that's nearing my size and he looks like he's more than relaxed this year fo shore.

Sure is odd seeing a #9 on the bud machine, really odd seeing the miller lite dodge winning the pole for the budweiser shootout.

Less filling or tastes great? Maybe infuriate after what becomes of tony and kurt tonight.

We need a good blowout fight in the garage, helmets flying and someone in the background telling them to turn off the cameras.

Redneck sports wouldn't be what it is without t-shirts and spilt beer!

Okay, prayers for the spilt beer. amen

Comment

I stopped watching a couple of years ago when JR got fined/docked points for swearing on the air. He was not even swearing at someone for christ sake. NASCAR has become why too politically correct. So much so that it makes me sick. And all the rules now. This rule that rule. This is ok at this track but not at that track. It's ok for one of the poster boys to break this rule but two laps later someone else is getting whacked for the same thing.
                      With money comes corruption and NASCAR is now BIG $$$$.
                      They should bring back the moonshine type races. Only rules are car has to have a roll cage, Driver seatbelted and helmet and car has to have 4 tires and go WICKED FAST.
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

You missed a good one last night gene

and even though I slept through it and heard about the winner before I actually watched it, I taped it on the DVR and watched it in totality today.

Glad to see racing back on tv; those 3 months without was tough, even though I tape most of the events to watch later. (always working)

Gatorade Duels are this coming thursday during the day, already set the DVR to tape it since I have no chance of staying home to watch it.

Comment

Re: You missed a good one last night gene

I think the practice on Friday was just as fun as the race itself. I've got the same concerns about Tony... what's happening to him? He and Jr. are my boys this year so he needs to lose the extra weight!

Comment

Boo to you CA

What's with all this rain????

Both races are going to be postponed till monday if it continues.

That means I got not no excuse but to work today.....monday I'll be trying to stick around to watch them if fair weather comes along.

Comment

Didn't realize how popular NASCAR is, but 35 states proves that to be true. Personally I'll watch a bit of drag racing, but more than a few seconds and it's kind of boring. I'd rather be driving fast than watching it, plus all those dam restrictions? Why not let them build the best cars they can and go for broke? I'm just not much of a sports fan in general, grown men chasing after balls wearing protective gear. Heck, you want a real sport ? Then it's got to be professional wrestling, man against man inside the squared circle! Forget the cars, forget the balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                                Heck, you want a real sport ? Then it's got to be professional wrestling, man against man inside the squared circle! Forget the cars, forget the balls!
                                Spoken like a true barbarian All that man touching and grabbing makes me uncomfortable

I'm not a race fan but just missed the TT2000 last time I was in Scotland. I'm glued to the TV whenever this race is on.
                                They shut down the roads for 2 weeks while they race motorcycles across the Isle of Man.

www.IOMTT.com

Comment

Working...
                                X