Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nascar

Originally posted by DSurette View Post
    Been a Tony Stewart fan for about 3 years. Make it to all the Bristol races and a couple of Atlanta races. I didn't think much about NASCAR until my daughter got tickets to Bristol and I've been hooked ever since. She is a Stewart fan so I just naturally followed. We're really pleased with what he is accomplishing for his first year as an owner/driver. Both he and Ryan Newman are in the chase.

YEAH go Tony, He has done so well this year for his first yr as owner / driver.
    Last edited by DanLawrence; 10-12-2009, 11:02 AM. Reason: sPeelign

Comment

I was a die hard Big E fan forever. Junior naturally followed suit. He has been quite the dissapointment. I don't know what the deal is, but he's had every opportunity. Different crew chief, team, owner, car etc. But, maybe he'll suprise us one day.

Man I used to HATE Tony Stewart up untill about 4 years ago. Now he is just about my favorite. He really matured, and I like his attitude. Gotta give credit to a guy that says whats on his mind, with out worrying about the ramifications. (Remember the time he said "Goodyear tires are junk, and when I get home today, I'm checking all my cars to make sure I aint got none on any of them."

Way to go Smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by RealLivePlumber View Post
        I was a die hard Big E fan forever. Junior naturally followed suit. He has been quite the dissapointment. I don't know what the deal is, but he's had every opportunity. Different crew chief, team, owner, car etc. But, maybe he'll suprise us one day.

Man I used to HATE Tony Stewart up untill about 4 years ago. Now he is just about my favorite. He really matured, and I like his attitude. Gotta give credit to a guy that says whats on his mind, with out worrying about the ramifications. (Remember the time he said "Goodyear tires are junk, and when I get home today, I'm checking all my cars to make sure I aint got none on any of them."

Way to go Smoke.

That was awesome. I didn't blame him for feeling that way, the tires where flying off the cars with in ten laps.

Comment

NASCAR coach reveals winning strategy:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2OcW_Hwkg

Comment

I'm sorry, it's not a sport, neither is football, bastketball, baseball and hockey. All that protective gear and sissy rules, please grow up! Step inside the squared circle of professional wrestling, man against man. The sport of kings, so pure and unpredictable the bookies won't take a bet.

Comment

For me Talladega nights pretty much sums NASCAR up.

SHAKE AN BAKE
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X