Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
love the new thread look Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • love the new thread look

    just noticed that josh has tweaked the look of the title heading.

    nice to see it in big and bold.

    i know you and joey have been discussing the little quirks especially in the chat room.

    we like the extra smileys there
    anyway to import them to the main forum

    i'm running out of expressions to show my real feelings

    robert seems to use smileys over words on the chat

    thanks josh.
    phoebe it is

  • #2
    Re: love the new thread look

    I must admit some of the changes I am making today are for selfish purposes. I am making some of these changes so we show up higher on the google rankings and can pull in new members.

    I am glad you like the bold titles at the top though. I think it adds a bit to the clarity of the thread. Recently I have refocused a bit of my time on growing the forum again. We are getting some great members in here and I want to keep that growing. It amazes me how many new plumbers have been showing up recently. Woodworkers seem to be dropping off though, gotta fix that.

    Josh

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: love the new thread look

      Originally posted by Josh View Post
      ....Woodworkers seem to be dropping off though, gotta fix that.

      Josh
      I was wondering if anyone else besides me had also noticed that.

      The woodworkers were the backbone of this BB for years and kept it alive when the other forums had little or no activity. I sure hope you can do something to jump start that part of the BB again.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: love the new thread look

        Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        I was wondering if anyone else besides me had also noticed that.

        The woodworkers were the backbone of this BB for years and kept it alive when the other forums had little or no activity. I sure hope you can do something to jump start that part of the BB again.

        you can always start a bad tablesaw arbor rumor, or a bandsaw wheel out of balance one

        then again the wood workers can come paly with the water workers we seem to be running with it now

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: love the new thread look

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          you can always start a bad tablesaw arbor rumor, or a bandsaw wheel out of balance one

          rick.
          Naa, I'd much rather follow the very entertaining debate of fixed rate vs T&M.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

          Comment

          Working...
          X