• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 19th Chat

Ok... whos in for tonight?

Re: July 19th Chat

if it's anything like the last few nights

joey, robert & mrs. wc, duck, myself between reality show, adam for a few minutes, mark at midnight, ben if the lights go on.

don't tell old slow, he'll screw with us

need to plan my day to be home at 6pst.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I may stop by the chat room, but we all know I have my 'Baying - Howling" problem so it's best if I don't stay for long.

Comment

update. less than 1 hour till fun time

rick.

ps. i can only play for an hour as i have to meet with another plumber (steve)

maybe joey will stay and play
        phoebe it is

Comment

I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            I may stop by the chat room, but we all know I have my 'Baying - Howling" problem so it's best if I don't stay for long.

"Sshhaaarrroooon....ssshhhaaarrooonn!"

Comment

Everyone needs to choose a different color so it is easier to follow.

I got pink

Mrs. Seat Down
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

ok.. so heres me jumping on the bandwagon posting a pic with my honey.

Recap of some changes I need to make on the chat software

1) ditch the weird background and go back to the default settings.

2) lock down the chat room creating so its just the 4 I have set up already.

anything else???

Comment

Sorry I missed the Chat tonight but I had to work late.

Mark

BTW: Josh make sure you post a picture of your Avatar in the proper thread or some day your new Avatar may be a family of pigs you saw at the County Fair and you will still have a posts which calls them your "honey" with no documentation to back it up.
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Josh

Maybe setup a more straight forward way to jump from the lounge to an active room. I saw a few people that just stayed in the lounge. I agree about the colors. Everyone needs to be able to see each other. On AOL chat rooms the default is a white background with black lettering but then each member can change the font and letter color as wanted. They also have a feature that the room host has an ejector to blast out trouble makers. That needs to be your's and your's alone on Ridgid chat. You're doing great and your wife is a model girl. Mrs. SD has a great pic of Rick and her. Much nice than Rick's pic. My pic (of me) would make everyone barf so maybe I'll put one of "The Woussko Hut" up soon. I see that Mrs. WC has a nice pic too. You plumbers got lucky and found very nice better halves. Maybe they would have fun in the woodworking room as there are some nice lady woodworkers on this forum. Josh can call it "For Ladies Only" and us guys got to keep out of there.

ToUtahNow: You missed Josh by about 2 minutes and you can in just as I was leaving. Let's hope next time works out for you.
                    Last edited by Woussko; 07-19-2007, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      ok.. so heres me jumping on the bandwagon posting a pic with my honey.

Recap of some changes I need to make on the chat software

1) ditch the weird background and go back to the default settings.

2) lock down the chat room creating so its just the 4 I have set up already.

anything else???

Josh you wife is very pretty

Now i see where the twins got their looks

You do look like hercules with the shirt open like that

Comment

Woussko,

What's the matter? You aren't man enough to let two girls join you in your Woussko hut?

Aren't we too old to have to separate the girls from the boys?

Mrs. Seat Down
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

[quote=Woussko;85573]

Maybe they would have fun in the woodworking room as there are some nice lady woodworkers on this forum. Josh can call it "For Ladies Only" and us guys got to keep out of there.

quote]

if it's only the girls in the wood chat room, then us guys end up with
                          no wood

see my point

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Rick

I sure do. We need a M & F woodworking room too.

I'm used to a truck stop where they have a special section that's super nice with this over the door. "Professional Lady Truckers Only" and guys are not allowed in there. Now the guys have their area and ladies have to keep out of it. They have "guy" stuff in there. The main area is for both.

By the way Rick and Joey look great in the Mrs. Seat Down picture. Rick, maybe it's time for you to post a nice new pic with your plumbing truck???

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                              Rick

By the way Rick and Joey look great in the Mrs. Seat Down picture. Rick, maybe it's time for you to post a nice new pic with your plumbing truck???
                              i'll show you mine if you show me yours big boy

i will take my camera to the jobs and start taking photos.

lets see that hut

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X