Clear All

• sittin all alone

it is 8 48 and i am in chat , wood butchers rejoist
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: sittin all alone

I'm here...where'd ya go?

Comment

Unfortunately I got tied up tonight and couldn't make it. Who all showed up? I spent some quality time with my cousin riding 4 wheelers huntings skunks then went to see the new die hard movie. And now I am home at 1:30am

Goodnight all.

Josh

Comment

I thought I was going to make the chat, but got tied up too. There's so much to do and not enough time anymore. Josh, What did you think of the Die Hard movie?

Comment

It was entertaining. Waaaayyyy over the top but thats what those movies are about. Its worth seeing. Sorta a cool plot for us techy guys as well.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            It was entertaining. Waaaayyyy over the top but thats what those movies are about. Its worth seeing. Sorta a cool plot for us techy guys as well.

Josh
            chat? there were: mark,mark2,rick showed up later,bhd in and out,and mrs wc...no sign of ben and aaron?
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

I think the ladies of this forum (and some guys maybe) might like seeing the new movie Hairspray 2 which is a sort of Blast From The Past 60s retro musical comedy. I saw it with a few friends and had fun, but it's more a girls movie than for us guys. I would call it a sort of "Feel Good" movie to see and it's not for teens. There are things in it that only us who over 50 would remember.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                it is 8 48 and i am in chat , wood butchers rejoist
                Why do you have to re joist are you overspanned

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  Why do you have to re joist are you overspanned

dam plumbers
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                    dam plumbers
                    Look, it wasn't me...it was my apprentice..I SWEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                      I think the ladies of this forum (and some guys maybe) might like seeing the new movie Hairspray 2 which is a sort of Blast From The Past 60s retro musical comedy. I saw it with a few friends and had fun, but it's more a girls movie than for us guys. I would call it a sort of "Feel Good" movie to see and it's not for teens. There are things in it that only us who over 50 would remember.
                      Great movie!!!!Wasn't too terriblely impressed w/ Travolta as a middle aged mom. Saw Hairspray at Paul Simon theatre in NY. It was phenomanal(spelling)!!!!
                      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Akita

I agree about the Drag fat lady mom. Wrong actor for that. Another cute movie that's pretty good for everyone other than young children is No Reservations. If you've ever worked in a restaurant or know someone that has, then you should be able to relate to it well.

Woussko needs to take a nice long break from this forum and do other things such as cleaning out the Woussko Hut. Too much of me is just too much. Everyone needs to detox.

Comment

Working...
                        X