Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show us your website

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    Thanks for all your input and correct spelling. Oh recirculating thing was rob's word,he told me to put that , i don't even know what that means

And it is charlie,charlster,charles,muffinbutt,babyboy and not CHUCK

Thanks again Mark
    That's because Robert is a plumber and we all except and use the term.

Can't I please call Charlie, Chuck? I am trying to transition Charlie into a manly (seeming) dog for Robert's benefit. All of the other guys are already teasing him about his fluffy dog.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      That's because Robert is a plumber and we all except and use the term.

Can't I please call Charlie, Chuck? I am trying to transition Charlie into a manly (seeming) dog for Robert's benefit. All of the other guys are already teasing him about his fluffy dog.

Mark
      CHUCK IS A BIG NO-NO.

CHUCK is also that doll in the movie-mean doll,can't remember the name but he want to kill everyone and my little charlie is my charlie
      Just address him as dog instead of charlie since you dont like the fufu things

Comment

I detect a disturbing subliminal undertone here...is it possible for small white fluffy critters to be insane killing machines?
        "Next on Oprah...charlie the killer puppy"

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
          CHUCK IS A BIG NO-NO.

CHUCK is also that doll in the movie-mean doll,can't remember the name but he want to kill everyone and my little charlie is my charlie
          Just address him as dog instead of charlie since you dont like the fufu things
          I believe the dolls name was Chuckie which is awfully close to Charlie.

As my mother is losing her mental capacity she now calls her dog (little lady) D-O-G quickly spelled out so it sounds like dohgee. She seems to be pleased with herself when she does it so I don't correct her.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I believe the dolls name was Chuckie which is awfully close to Charlie.

As my mother is losing her mental capacity she now calls her dog (little lady) D-O-G quickly spelled out so it sounds like dohgee. She seems to be pleased with herself when she does it so I don't correct her.

Mark
            i have a customer thatcalls their dog d-o-g. i too asked what was the name and they explained it was dog.

how about prince charles

people say i look like prince charles

it's actually gotten me through an airport in thailand because of that. all the others had to show a passport and id. i just walked right through

rick.

ps. malibu and baxter say hi to charlie.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Hmmmmm, looks like everyone had to much fun while I was hard at work, oh, wait, watching oprah as some are to believe.

Thanks guy's for checking the site, appreciate the help
              sigpic

Robert

Comment

http://bassflyfishing.net

Just an old hobby site I've had for years. I can never seem to get it finished. Some day maybe I'll add some woodworking pages, or maybe even just buy a new name.

I saw in the thread talk of site promotion. Search engine optimization(SEO), meta tags/keywords and ranking on the search engines is really important, but one of the newer aspects I've heard of is targeted marketing. I'm not exactly sure how its done, but the gist of it is to market your product or service to people in your geographic area when they use the search engines. I'll see what I can dig up on it at work. We've got a whole department that specializes in these areas.

Comment

www.industrialplumbingllc.com

Comment

http://www.plumbingparamedics.com Only the best!
                    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Here's mine for now. Its not great but the web site I have in the works will not be released for a while yet. It will be quite intricate when it is done because I am tying it to several different types of media and programs like Service Magic, Youtube various chambers or commerce and more.

We made this two pager in about 15 minutes on my brother in laws Mac. It will have to do for now:

www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

jr,

Looks very clean and professional. The only thing I would add is in addition to your telephone # an address. IMO, it makes it look better established (especially if you've got a non-residential address).

Comment

They look awesome guys

Nice job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                            jr,

Looks very clean and professional. The only thing I would add is in addition to your telephone # an address. IMO, it makes it look better established (especially if you've got a non-residential address).
                            I guess i kept it that way to draw in those in the suburbs. When they see I am not right next door to them they will potentially find the closest service provider thinking it may take me too long to get there. Maybe it does not really matter either

The new site will have several #'s and area codes for the various areas i work in for sure.

Great idea though. Thanks!

Comment

I don't want to pass up on shameless self promotions www.dignacare.com It's the 1st time I was happy to see an old thread from 07 revisited.

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                                I guess i kept it that way to draw in those in the suburbs. When they see I am not right next door to them they will potentially find the closest service provider thinking it may take me too long to get there. Maybe it does not really matter either

The new site will have several #'s and area codes for the various areas i work in for sure.

Great idea though. Thanks!
                                That's good thinking. I have a phone number in the area code I work in not at our buisness because I want people to think I'm close.

Comment

Working...
                                X