Show us your website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show us your website

Here's Mine, from Norway. Written in Danish, so I'll probably get away with any spelling mistakes!
    www.klejnsmed.nu
    I recently moved to the South Coast of Norway, so now the firm's called
    Lillesand Rustfri.
    Greetings from Norway, David.

Comment

Re: Show us your Web site

Here's my shameless post. Since I don't have enough to do with taking care of Josh , here are my sites (yep, I've got a few).

Main site: www.cathyhennes.com (I've been promoting my graphic design skills for a while and go to craft shows in our area showing and selling.)

Online writing site: www.eportfolio.cathyhennes.com (I just completed my return to college for a BA in English and graduated with honors. And yes, PM me if you need editing work done for proposals.)

Personal recipe site: www.cathyhennes.com/recipes (Brand new and still being populated/designed. This one I'm hoping to share my favorite recipes and meal maker idea with friends.)

OK. Those are all my sites worth mentioning. I've got a couple of blogs, but nothing special right now as I've not been writing personally lately. Lots of editing for Ridge.

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Re: Show us your Web site

Mine is in my sig, but I'll toss it in here, as well.

The toys are in The Morris Garage
        More photos of the toys, vacations, and assorted other stuff are in my SmugMug gallery.

Steve
        Steve
        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Plumbing, woodworking. Animals and birds in the wild do it all ... but without power tools.

---Mike

www.klbenedict.com

Comment

Very nice, Mike. I especially like "Splashing" and "Grace" under 'Other'.

I used to be a poor, but ardent birder, and tried taking photos of new birds I managed to identify. As you've probably seen, sometimes, there's a distant, unidentifiable blob in the center where a bird was supposed to be. After too many of those, I vowed never to take a photo of an animal that was smaller than the focusing ring, which is still too small, but at least not unidentifiable. That was in the days of having small lenses and using slides. I haven't done much bird photography since switching to digital and buying much better lenses.
            Steve
            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Thanks Steve --

Happy you liked the photos.

---Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Nature_Photog View Post
                Plumbing, woodworking. Animals and birds in the wild do it all ... but without power tools.

---Mike

www.klbenedict.com
                Absolutely stunning- GREAT work those pictures are really amazing

Comment

Appreciate the kind words Wrench.

Please remember; the birds and animals do all the hard work...all we do is press the button on the camera.

---Mike

Comment

I might as well get on the wagon this is our new website.
                    http://www.highlandsewer.net

Comment

Working...
                    X