Just a thought about Ridgid Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought about Ridgid Chat

It seems like Thursdays at 9 PM eastern which is 6 PM out west may not be the best time for it. Would some other day of the week or time work better for you? Please post your thoughts here and maybe Josh can change when he will join in.

Re: Just a thought about Ridgid Chat

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    It seems like Thursdays at 9 PM eastern which is 6 PM out west may not be the best time for it. Would some other day of the week or time work better for you? Please post your thoughts here and maybe Josh can change when he will join in.

Woussko,

It isn't really a scheduled chat,some people are on emergency call so they can't make or here at 6 pm some people are still at the job site

When you see on the main forum users currently using ridgit chat and see the names that is when we are on.

It isn't just thursday,it is at least 3 , maybe 4 times a week i think

join us whenever you see someone is using the chat
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

you guys are worse than teenage girls

chat, chat.chat

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Rick is right. If Josh doesn't watch out this may become as bad as the chat rooms on the big nasty ISPs. We sure don't need that happening here. I was thinking of mostly Josh and when he or others with Ridgid might be able to join in. As far as the lobby that more or less is open 24/7.

Comment

I have my secret spies that will tell me if something starts going bad.... rick, rob, mark.... they care about the forum and keeping it clean.

If the chat every becomes a problem the problem will be addressed.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            I have my secret spies that will tell me if something starts going bad.... rick, rob, mark.... they care about the forum and keeping it clean.

If the chat every becomes a problem the problem will be addressed.

Josh
            so much for the secret

now mrs seat down will have to take over with mrs westcoast and brenda

chat,chat,chat.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

i just wish more wood butcher wood join, i don't know to much about plumbing
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I agree... I want to get more of the woodworkers participating again. Its just a bunch of stinkin plumbers

Any suggestions OldSlow?

Comment

i guess you will have to intice us wood butchers with what new wood working tools have come out latly and hint to us what might be just around the corner.............................. it is either that or beg

lol
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Josh

Maybe more good people from Ridgid can get into the chats and help people solve issues. That should wake things up and also help people feel better about customer service problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                      Rick is right. If Josh doesn't watch out this may become as bad as the chat rooms on the big nasty ISPs. We sure don't need that happening here. I was thinking of mostly Josh and when he or others with Ridgid might be able to join in. As far as the lobby that more or less is open 24/7.
                      I can tell you stories...oh yeah I can.
                      I was a "leader" for one of those isp forums and man I hated it.
                      Baby-sitting potential predators, "big tough guys" who go in and talk like they were gangsta's...until one of us showed up.
                      Then there was the flip side...the ones who'd complain the most about the troublemakers were the same ones to complain about us.
                      This forum gets a little "snippy" at times...(no! not me!), but compared to whats out there...just a great group of guys..period.

Comment

Well lets see, the last time I entered. Everybody was in Plumbing, being that I am a Woodbutcher and not a plumber, I stayed out of every bodies way. If there are no one in woodworking no sense on staying there. I do check most nights for woodworkers or lounge, no activities.
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                          Well lets see, the last time I entered. Everybody was in Plumbing, being that I am a Woodbutcher and not a plumber, I stayed out of every bodies way. If there are no one in woodworking no sense on staying there. I do check most nights for woodworkers or lounge, no activities.
                          you're more than welcome to join us. it's not all plumbing talk. we just use the plumbing section so that it gives us a few seconds to see how has checked into the chat. lounge comes up first and then we see the visitor. this way we already have our "hi garager" ready to send when you enter.

plus it would be fun to pick on another trade

robert and i are getting tired of picking on each other. then you still have to worry about mrs westcoast she can be tuffer than the guys

if you think you can handle the heat, then jump into the fire with us.

plus you might win 1 of the weekly giveaways that ridgid randomly puts out there i just missed that new dvd seesnake monitor last week. i think mark ended up with it

rick.

ps. we do get all the time zones participating, so it might be late for you or early for us

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            you're more than welcome to join us. it's not all plumbing talk. we just use the plumbing section so that it gives us a few seconds to see how has checked into the chat. lounge comes up first and then we see the visitor. this way we already have our "hi garager" ready to send when you enter.

plus it would be fun to pick on another trade

robert and i are getting tired of picking on each other. then you still have to worry about mrs westcoast she can be tuffer than the guys

if you think you can handle the heat, then jump into the fire with us.

plus you might win 1 of the weekly giveaways that ridgid randomly puts out there i just missed that new dvd seesnake monitor last week. i think mark ended up with it

rick.

ps. we do get all the time zones participating, so it might be late for you or early for us

rick.
                            giveaways? how do i enter that? never knew ridgid is doing that
                            where do i sign in?
                            sigpic

Robert

Comment

i belive that is a ploy from rick to start something lol as far as i know there are no giveaways...
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X