X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say something about the person above you

lets try alittle game,you have to say something about the person that posts before you.

since there is no one above me now,
    i have nothing else to say.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: say something about the person above you

Here it comes and OSC is at the receiving end of this.

I want to see you climb into the cab of a really nice new W900 and roar down the highway, then stop, climb out and get a great meal at some wonderful and little known truckers' diner. How about that? Hopefully you'll get a really nice sweet and cute waitress about like Miss Danielle that once served me a great breakfast some time back at a little truckstop diner out in the country.

Hey guys, get your minds clean. She is not that kind of girl (Lot Lizard) and I behaved myself.

Once back home, you can post all about it on here.
    Last edited by Woussko; 07-29-2007, 12:24 AM.

Comment

woussko,

i know you try to to help out with what you know and you try to keep things interesting
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC

Thanks and you're too fast for me. I was going to blast myself and tell myself that I really need to go out into the mountains and take a long vacation from this forum. Thanks for being nice. We all like you on here, OSC

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          OSC

Thanks and you're too fast for me. I was going to blast myself and tell myself that I really need to go out into the mountains and take a long vacation from this forum. Thanks for being nice. We all like you on here, OSC
          Him and I go waaaayyyy back, we've been through some pretty hard times and gotten through ok.
          (I think it was Minnesota Fats that said "If ya don't have a shot...make one")

Comment

hummmm this died out faster then it started. hummmm
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Hmmmmm.... I hope Duckbutter and his lovely bride have a wonderful life-long relationship and that he never has to fix his own toilet!!

May Woussko keep howling and growling for a loooooooong time to come!!!

May OSC find the truck of his dreams, then a gal that can travel with him!!

May we all have the tools of our dreams and the wood to make the projects we want. May we all keep all our body parts!!!
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

May VASandy figure out what to do with all those leftover parts.
                ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

sarathy, we all live for the moment. However, give a man a fish and he eats today (living for the moment). Teach him to fish and he will eat tomorrow. (live for the moment but prepare for tomorrow).

Comment

Cdia 1960,good quote.
                    Kenneth Collier
                    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                    Jackson, MS 39206
                    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X