where does the brown go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where does the brown go

I started when I was 12. back then nobody asked about age or who they were for. Raised by my grandparents and they never said I shouldn't smoke, just told me if I was going to then do it, don't hide it. I lit one right then in front of them.Fast forward 38 years. heard about chantix and decided to give it a try. Not a nicotine substitute, it is a mind control drug that blocks the cravings and nervousness. I took it for the first week then got up one morning and just did not pick up my cigs and lighter. They are still laying on the nightstand as a reminder. Took the Chantix for 4 weeks and it took 2 more weeks for it to clear out of my system. Only side affect is you will have some really strange dreams after taking it for a couple weeks. LOL I still reach for my shirt pocket out of habit, but they aint there and I just go on.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Have you noticed the increased lung capacity yet Dan.

That and the fact that I can definately "smell" pure clean air.

Comment

Started smoking when I was 14. Lucky Strike no butts. Quit smoking June 20th of last year. Seemed I was getting tonsilitis almost every 6 months and haven't had it since. After almost 20 years of smoking it was nice to taste food the way it should again. Haven't noticed much change in lung capacity yet, but now that I am living somewhere where I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities the exercise is helping. The down side is when I was in high school I would chew during class and smoke at work/nights/weekends. After college I quit chewing tobacco. Then a few years ago while I was practically living on airplanes I picked up the chewing habit again. But alas, I enjoy my beers as well and they both seem to go hand in hand so well! I have cut back to only 1 dip a day though.
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

I quit the smoking for what I think was two months then I started with the chew.Nasty habit,thank goodness Melissa is patient with my scattered makeshift spitoons all over the place.This one'll be easy to drop.

Comment

One of my buddies left a "makeshift spittoon" in a beer bottle 4" away from the beer I was drinking. Let's just say I spent quite a while in the bathroom
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              One of my buddies left a "makeshift spittoon" in a beer bottle 4" away from the beer I was drinking. Let's just say I spent quite a while in the bathroom
              So that's where the brown goes

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                Hmmmm, yummy, I almost did that before, but I caught a little smell first, so I was forwarned
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

I didnt have any idea until it hit my back teeth. I suppose it could have had something to do with the 13 empty beers.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
                  X