X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Day

Man, that sure was a hot day up here in MN., just not use to it. Coming back from the big city of Duluth on the freeway and tore off my treads on my front tire, huge chunks about 12" long. Wow was that wicked, bent my running board and busted up my wheel well lining.

I hope everyone was drinking lots of water today and getting some A/C. Stay cool my friends.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Hot Day

We're actually cooler here in So. Cal.,low eighties W/a marine layer in the morning into early afternoon.

Comment

Earlier this year my buddy picked me up in his car,after a few moments driving I told him it sounded like he was loosing a front wheel bearing.Then a few seconds later he lost his tread.Wasted his left front quarter well and panel AND took his mirror.But we were still able to make it to my friends tire shop.

Comment

We are 97 this afternoon in Santa Clarita.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Yesterday was 92, today is 86 but the humidity is right around the same, 86%. All you have to do is think sweat and its pouring off of you. We're going to drop down into the 70"s next week for temps, thats the best news I have heard around here for 2 1/2 weeks. We just don't see this kind of heat for that long a period of time. Stay all.....

Got my tires replaced, a mere $713.49. Dang one ton trucks will cost ya.

Mark
          Last edited by garager; 08-01-2007, 07:15 PM.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

85 - 87 with a SSE at 10 - 20, partly cloudy..... just another crappy day in paradise

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
              85 - 87 with a SSE at 10 - 20, partly cloudy..... just another crappy day in paradise

steve
              Yeah,that's it, rub it in.

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                Yesterday was 92, today is 86 but the humidity is right around the same, 86%. All you have to do is think sweat and its pouring off of you. We're going to drop down into the 70"s next week for temps, thats the best news I have heard around here for 2 1/2 weeks. We just don't see this kind of heat for that long a period of time. Stay all.....

Got my tires replaced, a mere $713.49. Dang one ton trucks will cost ya.

Mark
                mark, hope all is well with you and your family. was watching all the news from the bridge. amazing photos. even more amazing are the current number of dead and injured. hopefully the numbers will remain low.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

All is well, thank you, we had friends down there for the Twins game and they all made it back home like 6:00am the next day. That was really a bad scene. Dad and I and my youngest were down there two weeks ago for a game also. Me and dad was commenting about all the vibration going on this bridge, from way to many Jack Hammers. Any how, everybody here is safe and sound. Theres still a bunch of missing people.

Comment

Good to hear all is well, Garager! The local folks hereabouts are all over the news explaining how our bridges are ok. I'm hopeful this one horrible incident is going to spur better inspections and a closer look at these structures throughout the country. I'm glad you and yours are safe and well.
                    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
                    X