X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: favorite food

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    Mark,

Are you kidding me about cevapcici? How do you know about it and how did you make that thing above c?

Love cevapcici with ajvar and lepinja ummmmmm

Oh and asparugus rapped with pursuto and put in the oven.ummmmyum.wish my mom is here to cook for us for awhile..mom is the best

I want to go to croatian store now or alpine villageto eat it for breakfast

Gotta study though
    I wouldn't say kidding you but I was trying to give you a taste from home. I didn't do anything fancy with the font it was just a cut-n-paste from croatian web site. It does look taste though.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I wouldn't say kidding you but I was trying to give you a taste from home. I didn't do anything fancy with the font it was just a cut-n-paste from croatian web site. It does look taste though.

Mark

Lol,oh,ok..i thought you tried the food,so i was surprised and the proper spelling with that things above the c ,i cannot do that with american keyboardlike my name really is speled zeljka and above the z there are 2 signs like te ones above c and then you dont pronanucne it as z.confusing anyways thanks for reminding me about cevapcici..i am definatly going to the store this week to get some

Comment

Lol,oh,ok..i thought you tried the food,so i was surprised and the proper spelling with that things above the c ,i cannot do that with american keyboardlike my name really is speled zeljka and above the z there are 2 signs like te ones above c and then you dont pronanucne it as z.confusing anyways thanks for reminding me about cevapcici..i am definatly going to the store this week to get some
        that looks better than the chicken

i'll try it next time we go to alpine village we'll get some.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

[quote=PLUMBER RICK;86975]that looks better than the chicken

Whatever RICK!!

If you helped doing the barbacue it wouldn't be that burned

you ate it so it was good

next time i will give you raw food if you don't stop complaining about my chicken
          Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 08-01-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

[quote=mrs. westcoast;86976]
            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            that looks better than the chicken

Whatever RICK!!

If you helped doing the barbacue it wouldn't be that burned

you ate it so it was good

next time i will give you raw food if you don't stop complaining about my chicken
            chuck looks pretty tasty

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

forgot to mention my favorite cake black forest,we call it schwarzwald cake in europe

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Generals Tso's chicken from a local high quality chinese food joint
                I bought some yesterday at Sam's Club, thats dinner for tonight. I'll throw in a little extra for you too Josh. Local high quality Chinese food joint
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

forgot to mention my favorite cake black forest,we call it schwachenwald cake in europe
                  That looks tastey but I'm not sure about it's name in Europe. I'd stick with black forest cake.

Mark

Comment

When in San Fran, I love to go to some little hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese place and get some Pho Bo. I really miss that around here.

In this area, blue crabs steamed with beer and Chesapeake Bay seasoning is the best!! Home-made crabcakes are my second favorite (would be top, but I'm the one that has to make them as nobody else knows how to make it all crab and just a tiny bit of bread crumbs!). Served up with some fresh corn on the cob and home-made cornbread.

Roasted duck....with garlic mashed red potatoes and steamed or baked squash.

A good prime rib in a really nice restaurant. It's been ages since I've been to a really good steak house though.

My personal favorite that I make myself is chicken n dumplings. Served with asparagus spears wrapped in proscuito and a good white cheese and baked. That's some fine stuff right there!!!
                    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

My favorite has to be little kids noses.

Mark
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh man... note to self... dont let the boys run around with forks. man that makes me cringe.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        My favorite has to be little kids noses.

Mark

Comment

Mark, that picture is painful. Is little boy related to you?
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Back home we got a dish called a loco moco. Its a plate of flattened rice with a hamburger patty on it topped with 3 over easy eggs covered in brown gravy. Put some hot sauce on it and it's so good it'll make you slap yo mama.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I was really getting hungry until I saw Marks' post

Comment

For me it's Chicken baked in cream of mushroom soup and served over rice with corn muffins.
                                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                                X