Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite food

What is your favorite meal?

Please don't say pizza

Mine is roasted potatoes with breaded chicken and homemade chicken soup with carrots and very thin noodles

Robert is a t-bone steak with garlic mashed potatoes and sauted onions
    sigpic

Robert

Re: favorite food

Steak and taters in almost any form. Gotta have the gravy with it. Big glass of ice cold milk. Make it a big serving; if I see more than 1/8" of the edge of the plate, I'll need seconds.
    ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Nice hot bowl of cooked (not instant) oatmeal with low fat milk and about 1/2 teaspoon of dark brown sugar, a bowl of fresh fruit that's mostly mellons and the like (think assorted fruit and many kinds in the bowl), cup of fresh brewed Maxwell House (blue) coffee and a glass of cran-apple juice. Then for my breakfast desert a nice glass of good bottled water. This is my favorate meal of the day and it's the one that helps me get going. I don't do this everyday, but it's the morning meal that helps me feel good. On some days I do a banana cut up on a bowl of raisin bran and a cup of coffee, but every morning a glass of cran-apple juice is a must or I'm grumpy all day. I try to not have more than 2 cups of coffee per day. Too much and Old Woussko gets hyper and sometimes becomes Apeus.

I have to confess that once (Sat or Sun) or twice a week (maybe once in 3 months), I sin and eat the naughty guy's breakfast. 3 strips of well done bacon which is put on paper towels and let the grease soak into them, 2 eggs scrambled cooked in veg oil, home fries with some chopped onion for flavor and whole wheat toast. The coffee and cran-apple juice are a must have every morning. This breakfast, I get at the local diner where they make up good food 24/7 and have been for over 60 years. To keep going that long they must be doing something right.
      Last edited by Woussko; 08-01-2007, 10:10 AM.

Comment

It's got to be Ćevapčići with french fries or a Pork Roast with Red Potatos and grilled veggies.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

baked fish with steamed shrimp serived on a bed of buttered white rice with a side of home made baked mac and cheese. mmm mmm mmm it's a mouth full of joy, let me tell you what.
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

we'll find out thursday night. 7:00pm. don't be late, with traffic.

any guesses

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              we'll find out thursday night. 7:00pm. don't be late, with traffic.

any guesses

rick.
              FACTORY BURRITO GRANDE ?

Comment

good guess,

wrong

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Tons Of Fun Burger ?

Comment

Asparagus Chicken casserole, just awesome.

Corn Hotdish

Spaghetti, homemade of course

NewYork Strip steak 1 1/2" thick and small Red Potato's w/melted butter & salt.

I don't have just one favorite dish.
                    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

This is a no brainer for me.

A tray full of Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs covered in Old Bay seasoning with a cup of melted butter and several icey cold Coronas.

Comment

Generals Tso's chicken from a local high quality chinese food joint

Comment

Steamers, shrimp.

Comment

Steak, potatoes and corn....ultimate feast from Red Lobster
                            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              It's got to be Ćevapčići with french fries or a Pork Roast with Red Potatos and grilled veggies.

Mark
                              Mark,

Are you kidding me about cevapcici? How do you know about it and how did you make that thing above c?

Love cevapcici with ajvar and lepinja ummmmmm

Oh and asparugus rapped with pursuto and put in the oven.ummmmyum.wish my mom is here to cook for us for awhile..mom is the best

I want to go to croatian store now or alpine villageto eat it for breakfast

Gotta study though
                              Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 08-01-2007, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X