Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumbers outing

Attachment Attachment Attachment

Attachment

how do i add another pic when i'm editing??

Mark in grey shirt,rick yellow-hawaiian,robert black with white stripe and adam orange-red?? And steve in white shirt

rick can you post the wifeys pictures?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by westcoastplumber; 08-03-2007, 02:13 AM.
    sigpic

Robert

Re: plumbers outing

We had a great time seeing everyone tonight. Had Robert not crippled Rick in the wrestling contest it would have been a perfect night. I hope you mend quiclky Rick you are in our thoughts.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I want to say THANK YOU guy's for a great evening, and once again, thank you Ridgid for bringing us all toghether and being the creator of life long friendships.

Can't forget Rob from the Cheesecake Factory, (right Princess Rick) for the great service
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

if robert actually crippled me, i wouldn't be able to type

since the wife/ mrs seat down was worried about roberts well being, we only got to thumb wrestle

actually the waiter, rob was truly amazing. if he put his talents from being a waiter into plumbing, we all would be in trouble

had lots of fun and looking forward to doing it again real soon

now some pictures of the ones that have to put up with all our plumbers stuff

the girls side of the table from left to right, joey aka mrs seat down, susan, zeljka aka mrs westcoast, melissa aka mrs dirtyhands to be? brenda aka mrs. toutahnow. their plate of food, dirtyhands/ adams surprise birthday, and my dessert i didn't share.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 08-03-2007, 06:04 AM. Reason: photo edits, fell asleep, edits
        phoebe it is

Comment

Great pics everyone. Wish I coulda been there. The chat still survived with out you guys. ProBrand actually stoped on late after I ducked out to spend some time with the wife.

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again some time in the future.

Josh

Comment

josh the trade show is in long beach next june. you can show us where that restaurant is you liked

plus we can play 18 instead of 9

guys wake up, all that good food and you're sleeping on it

joey said that i was talking in my 3 hours of sleep. she told me i was talking about buying something

i don't remember anything, but hope it was a new toy/ tool

let's do lunch

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

guys wake up, all that good food and you're sleeping on it

rick.
              I don't know about sleeping I'm already 2.5 hours into the day and I am out the door to check a site in Encino. My guess is Adam has probably been on the job for a couple of hours and Robert is out walking Charlie.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                josh the trade show is in long beach next june. you can show us where that restaurant is you liked

plus we can play 18 instead of 9

Who knows, maybe I'll crash it next year, since you guys are having all the fun. I'll make sure my clubs are nice and clean through out the winter. Like that would make a difference in my game. We'll see....
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Sound like you had a great time, and its all thanks to this forum (with a little help from Al Gore and his internet ) otherwise you might not have met.

Hey, you could start the WCPA (West Coast Plumbers Association), hold monthly meetings, and write off the cost of your get togethers as a business expense
                  ---------------
                  Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                  ---------------
                  “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                  ---------
                  "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                  ---------
                  sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post

Who knows, maybe I'll crash it next year, since you guys are having all the fun. I'll make sure my clubs are nice and clean through out the winter. Like that would make a difference in my game. We'll see....
                    YES,DO IT,I'LL EVEN CADDIE FOR YA.

Lord knows I ain't no good at hittn the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                      Sound like you had a great time, and its all thanks to this forum (with a little help from Al Gore and his internet ) otherwise you might not have met.

Hey, you could start the WCPA (West Coast Plumbers Association), hold monthly meetings, and write off the cost of your get togethers as a business expense
                      Bob,
                      What you say means more to me than you know.

This is much more than a forum to me.

When I had joined the forum back in Feb. I had pretty much accepted the opinion I had that there were no tradesmen left who had a passion for their trade.

Thank you Ridgid (JOSH) for bringing these special people into my heart and letting me know that the fire still burns.

The people here have raised my level of understanding on many different things.

They have shared themselves with me.

I have friends here that I respect and protect.

Dog,I have friends that are capable of finding you I would never do that.
                      Your inside our loop wether you like it or not.
                      I'm not pushing,but we do have a lot of fun when we're together.

Listen,I know your self concious about them cutting off your tail to when you are happy you have to shake your whole A$$ to show it,But your still always welcome.

Hopefully someday maybe

OH aaand DOG,I remember reading something you said about if you were to meet us there might be one or more who you may not like.HEY,I'll take the hit,more than half the people I know don't like me,maybe more.Besides you've pretty much already have met us

ADAM

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                        YES,DO IT,I'LL EVEN CADDIE FOR YA.

Lord knows I ain't no good at hittn the ball
                        I know what you mean, I'm probably no better than you, Adam. Why don't we just share a cart instead. Or does everybody do the walking thing? Told the wife I was thinking about it, so she says "what if your on a big project", but I did get her to OK the trip. I wanted to go to the last one, but there was work getting in the way, as always. This time there is a little more of a warning.

Hey Rick, whats your buddy the Pilot doing at that time of the year?
                        He is from MN, right?
                        How about Plumberscrack, you going to show up, or will you still be working on that house of yours?
                        I wonder if I could right the whole trip off, Trade show in California,
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

we will be seeing "pete the pilot" very soon. his dad still lives out here. plus his son and i have a grudge match to make up. hard to have a grudge with a 15 year old, but he's 15 going on 40 very sharp kid who knows a lot about a lot

or when we visit pete, we can make plans to see you too.

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Ya, that sounds great, but if he lives down in the Minneapolis area I'm not driving on any of their bridges. Just being a smart a$$, I'd like that, I hope you don't visit in the winter...

Comment

Working...
                            X