Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dang gophers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dang gophers

    I'm sure this has been posted in different versions, but this just blows my mind.

    I guess it's a play on numbers?

    The Magic Gopher....will read your mind.

    Just make sure you add correctly and remember the symbol.

    I hate you Magic Gopher!!!
    9/11/01, never forget.

  • #2
    Re: dang gophers

    O.K., gopher, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
    ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: dang gophers

      ok. please explain how this works. i tried it 5 times with different combinations and the formula was the same. it worked each time

      maybe that's why plumber couldn't electrocute the gopher. he outsmarted him

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: dang gophers

        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        ok. please explain how this works. i tried it 5 times with different combinations and the formula was the same. it worked each time

        maybe that's why plumber couldn't electrocute the gopher. he outsmarted him

        rick.

        rick i have no idea how it works but it does............. it almost spooky
        9/11/01, never forget.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: dang gophers

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          ok. please explain how this works. i tried it 5 times with different combinations and the formula was the same. it worked each time

          maybe that's why plumber couldn't electrocute the gopher. he outsmarted him

          rick.
          Rick,even though moles and gophers are of the same family.Moles don't cheat.

          I tried and couldn't figure it out.Because the gopher cheatedI cheated and got the formula

          German translation for "no"

          Math can be so far advanced from me

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: dang gophers

            now i'm confused

            i kept running the same cobination of #'s and it was wrong

            who's the math wizzard here

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: dang gophers

              My wife is director for a Mathmatical Society. I'll send it to her and let the professors explain how this works.

              I feel so emasculated

              I can't beat a cartoon gopher in math

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: dang gophers

                DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN



                All two digit combinations will end up with one of a few answers when following the directions EX; 81 72 63 54 45 36 27 18 9. These #'s (I maybe off but you get the point) will always have the same symbol applied to them but the sneaky gopher changes the symbol each time.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: dang gophers

                  Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN



                  All two digit combinations will end up with one of a few answers when following the directions EX; 81 72 63 54 45 36 27 18 9. These #'s (I maybe off but you get the point) will always have the same symbol applied to them but the sneaky gopher changes the symbol each time.

                  lies lies it's all lies i tell you!!!!............(gene, stop telling every one the secert)
                  9/11/01, never forget.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: dang gophers

                    Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                    lies lies it's all lies i tell you!!!!............(gene, stop telling every one the secert)
                    So true....

                    I imagined 23..my final nummber was 18..with the little plane looking symbol...


                    How does it do it?

                    come on plumbers...anyone?

                    mrs wc
                    sigpic

                    Robert

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: dang gophers

                      i am not telling MAH-HAHAHAHA
                      9/11/01, never forget.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        if you want the math....

                        Say the first digit (the 10's digit) is X and the second digit is Y.
                        so the number is 10 times X + Y (= 10X + Y).
                        so if you choose 43, X=4, Y=3. 10 times 4 plus 3 is 43.

                        Now,

                        Step 1. Add them together:

                        X + Y
                        Step 2. Subtract the your number from step 1.

                        (10X+Y) - (X + Y)
                        = 10X + Y - X - Y
                        = 9X

                        As Gene pointed out, all multiples of 9 have the same symbol (but that symbol changes every game).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: dang gophers

                          Don't mess up my theories with facts...It's MAGIC!!!
                          ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X